tech n9ne independent grind tour intro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
He's way more energetic when he has at least one more person on stage, like Kali or Kutt. It looks kinda lame due to the fact that he can't jump around 'cause he has to rap all his shit alone. Those whole three minutes, he stood there in the same spot.

Aug 16, 2003
Intro is cool, but why is he starting with Stanima? Every show I've ever seen, he does it after Playa.
He used to start EVERY show with Stamina for years lol. It wasnt until a few years ago that he moved that song to close out the show.

EDIT+++ thats not Stamina in the Video....thats Industry is Punks lol..FTI baby!!!!(Ok technicaly its both)

That video screen looks fucking bad ass....I might just have to drop that 50.00 I dont want to see his ass in KC lol, and a change in the song line up is a HUGE plus

Sep 30, 2006
show was badass last night!

cant really give too many details due to too many kc teas last night.. but the setup keeps getting bigger and better every tour. the screen was cool too.

the only new song that i havent heard yet was og.. maybe i missed some?

coming out to industry is punks kinda threw me off a little but it was good to see that song again.

a lot more people showed up than last time he was here. and the crowd seems to keep getting younger too.

overall, great time! and it was good to see e40 on his first ever show in nebraska.

well worth ever penny!

Sep 30, 2006
industry is punks is a great fuckin song
still dont know if its worth droppin 50 bucks for the show in kc even with the badass set
its well worth it.. im bout to hit up the kc show too i think.

and from what i remember, 40 did mostly newer stuff. i was hoping for some older but i dont remember any off the top of my head. and was kinda surprised 40 only played for a little bit. not as long as i thought he would.

Sep 30, 2006
seems like it was pretty much the same as previous tours.. just mixed up a little different. he did o.g. and that was the only new song that i heard for the first time. i went outside for some fresh air in the middle of his set, so i missed a few songs.

like i said, i was so wasted it was hard to even think straight.. sorry i cant help you out much more.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This is the first time I can safely say that we'll be able to get the entire stage show as opposed to a condensed version because we all won't be packed into a sardine can this time around!