Tech N9ne in Tucson, AZ May 22, 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2009
Sickology 101 tour stop in Tucson, AZ. Show at starts at 8pm and is gonna be sick. Tech w/ Murs, Kutt C. , and krizz k. ...everyday seems like its going slow as hell b/c I can't wait for this show. ha.

LA kr3w kid

Apr 23, 2009
Fuck that show in tucson lol the show here in tempe on the 21st is going to be the show to be at..shits going to be poppin as alwayz.... the whole crew going to be hung over for the tucson show the next day hahaa

May 2, 2002
Fuck that show in tucson lol the show here in tempe on the 21st is going to be the show to be at..shits going to be poppin as alwayz.... the whole crew going to be hung over for the tucson show the next day hahaa
I was gonna go to that show too (I live like a quarter mile from the marquee) but its on a thursday.. gotta work that next day.. which is my last day of work too.

Apr 23, 2009
I was gonna go to that show too (I live like a quarter mile from the marquee) but its on a thursday.. gotta work that next day.. which is my last day of work too.
THATS THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS THAT IT'S ON A THURDAY BUT AINT NO WAY IMA MISS THE SHOW..SHIT I GOT MY TIX ALREADY.. I'LL BE THE ONE DRAPED UP IN ALL CARDINAL RED BLAZING THAT 'PHX SUN'

Apr 23, 2009
u and like 50 other dudes lol along with techn9ne
Ima be the one with the adrian wilson authentic az cardinals jersey.. i didnt know tech was a cards fan lol

shit if anyone else rockin the same jersey as me ima snatch that shit from who ever it is hahaa

Apr 23, 2009
lol ya he a qweefs fan..

U should roll to the tempe show bro.. thats going to be the headline of him in AZ.. the tucson show is alwayz dead.. not the performance but the crowd there, just like last year..