TECH N9NE: ILLEST PERFORMER ALIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
Anyone checked out Tech N9ne on tour yet. I got to see his show in Hollywood and it was the best show ive ever been to. The tracks off the MLK album are so dope. If he has a show near you check him out its definitely worth it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i didnt see him on this tour, but i saw him in santa cruz in may. hands down one of the best live performances ive ever seen. i thought the dancing they did was tight, just every song was SLAPPIN.

Jan 23, 2007
ya a tech performance is pretty much the best live show youll ever see from a rapper...that nigga does it all...giggin hella hard too...and he know how to get the crowd pumped and the bitches in the crowd to do anythang

Jan 23, 2007
DubbC415 said:
i didnt see him on this tour, but i saw him in santa cruz in may. hands down one of the best live performances ive ever seen. i thought the dancing they did was tight, just every song was SLAPPIN.
i was at that show too...the only nigga in there really haha...i liked critical bill too

May 31, 2007
I been to 2 of the Stange Noize stops and shit was off the chain each time.. Meloncholy Maze was sick as hell... So was everything else. And by far the best rap performance ive seen anywhere. Hes not a rapper with 23480972 million people on stage that just stang there say, yea, hey and all that and just stand and rap. He has stuff like for certian songs that he does.. ANd Kutt and Big Krizz are the only others on stage besides the 2 bouncer lookin dudes and they actually put on a show. Tech Live is ill and Tech to me is the best rapper of this time

Dec 25, 2003
Absolutely agree 100+% I've seen Tech live in Dago for the very first time and despite the small venue, he sooo completely ripped it up!!! His show was the best so far and I wanna see him again......

Jan 23, 2007
DubbC415 said:
were u a part of that "mosh pit" that was goin on, just with dudes swingin arms and shit? standing there arms folded and shit
na i was hella drunk goin dumb by the right side of the stage...i luv tech but i hate them juggalos...they are hella gay wit that mosh pit shit

May 31, 2007
rawtunes said:
na i was hella drunk goin dumb by the right side of the stage...i luv tech but i hate them juggalos...they are hella gay wit that mosh pit shit
Well i agree on the Not beign cool with juggalos..... but it aint just them who pit man.. U ever pit... I thought shit was hella stoopid at first too, then i hopped in a muhfucker at a local band show in the CHI and shit is crazy... MAtter a fact I was just in some OZZFEST pits today... Crazy shit.... I went to warped tour JUST to pit...> I didnt even like none of the bands but TVBS and Killswitch Engage

Jan 18, 2006
i got a friend that doesnt even like rap that does the sound checks for them super hyphy concerts and other shit around here and even he said techs performance is one of the best performances hes seen and he didnt even know who he was.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
The Mosh Pits Are Fucking Insane at A Tech Show Its Like Your At A Metal Show And Tech Can Put On A Show I Think Everyshow Ive Been Too Was Better Then The Last

May 31, 2007
something that adds to the effect of the mosh pits that ive seen at Strange Noize including Tech's set was the strobe lights... haha One minute you cna see shit, the next your gettin elbowd in the face and before you know it your on the ground

Jul 12, 2007
i dont know what every1 is talkin bout when they say hes got the best lyrics cause if i could just post the few songs ive heard from him id love for some1 2 argue that what he said was that clean but in concert i bet dude would be cool cause he got a loud ass voice n he do got hella energy on the mic which i like

Apr 14, 2003
rising_tied said:
He has stuff like for certian songs that he does.. ANd Kutt and Big Krizz are the only others on stage besides the 2 bouncer lookin dudes and they actually put on a show. Tech Live is ill and Tech to me is the best rapper of this time

I like when they doin Sinister Tech and him and Kutt be like walkin back and forth all crazy...

AInt that the one?? Im blazed as fuck

Apr 14, 2003
Oh yeah....ive been to two tech shows....he sells out here every time, like 7 or so shows strong...
And they hold it down....And the crowd loves it....Like what....
"Ask busta rhymes he said nobody had the gift like him n spliff but me n Tech N9ne, who yall aint fuckin wit"

And Busta won the best live performance on some awards show...
Anyways thats beside the point they are the best show i've ever seen...real talk

May 31, 2007
D'struction said:
I like when they doin Sinister Tech and him and Kutt be like walkin back and forth all crazy...

AInt that the one?? Im blazed as fuck
Lol I dont even know man. Im drunk right now... Its takin me a long ass time fixin this post for typos and shit... But I dunno..> ive been to 2 shows on Strange Noize and no Sinister Tech. I wish.. Iknow like that whole track.. but i know theres the one with tech rappin at Kutt and they movin back and, man I dont even know cuz im durnk as hell but I wanna say Its Alive....

Then to the other person and about Tech being a great lyricist.. TOTALLY AGRED. "IF SIlence is Golden, Then me makin Noize is PLatnium" SICK SHIT... or like "Tar bender I need a drother nink" Tech is the illest