Tech N9ne & George Zelaya..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2006
WACK! is all i can say cause i cant download the video..

its great tech does these things but giving the littlest people like this guy false hope is murder in a year or two from now he will probably relize that techs song is the highlight of his career and the only REASON in the world that he might be remotly mentioned is because he did it...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
casper01og said:

its great tech does these things but giving the littlest people like this guy false hope is murder in a year or two from now he will probably relize that techs song is the highlight of his career and the only REASON in the world that he might be remotly mentioned is because he did it...
Dude, maybe if you'd take a moment and listen to something other then Tech... and if you actually checked out Dude's MySpace for more then just the vid, you'd realize that dude is actually talented.

Open your mind.

Nov 9, 2003
casper01og said:

I want to punch you in the face for the 5 posts I have read from you. Looks like after seeing that video on george's myspace that he is gettin into big thangs and your hatin cause you have about as much common sense as Jasonm and you will never be able to achieve anything more than being a trick.

Sep 4, 2003
hey george.. please keep us posted on your album status! I know it's prolly to earlier to ask this.. but will you have some way of distributing your album nationwide?

Thanks

May 21, 2006
lol i beg someone to try and compete with me on how many artists im actually into and if they have more under there belt than fine ;] ill roll over its true tech has been doing alot of work like this it just shows how KIND he is and for a while now ive noticed the people who get tech get pissed off cause either NO ONE cares or they dont get any more popular... u might get another 2/3 people actually giving a fuck but unless u got talent and all that u gonna die ;] ill check u out in a few years see how many records u sell HAHAHA

www.horrorcore.com www.rydas.com www.biokillaz.com

im into the TALENTED underground rappers not the bullshit ;]

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
casper01og said:
...unless u got talent and all that u gonna die...
If you ask me, I think your the one that needs to die :dead:

But yeah, GZ, I too hope you keep us posted on your album, from what I heard on your MySpace, you got me hooked. :)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think dude brings it, but that's my personal opinion. You may have a different taste then myself, only way to really know is for you to peep it.