tech n9ne gathering pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
JLMACN said:
this is crazy....

white people...

that was kind of ignorant....not all white people and/or white juggalos are trying to be "black".

that's like me saying that the picture of the black guy on your signature reminds of when Chris Rock said:"There's blacks.. and then there's niggers.... them niggers got to go!!" (referring to the difference between ignorant and un-ignorant black folks).

JLMACN, you're just like them black folks that hate on Tech just because he has alot of white fans... you're fuckin ignorant.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
JuggalOutkAxt said:
that was kind of ignorant....not all white people and/or white juggalos are trying to be "black".

that's like me saying that the picture of the black guy on your signature reminds of when Chris Rock said:"There's blacks.. and then there's niggers.... them niggers got to go!!" (referring to the difference between ignorant and un-ignorant black folks).

JLMACN, you're just like them black folks that hate on Tech just because he has alot of white fans... you're fuckin ignorant.
so im a nigger?
is that what you are sayin?

well if thats the case...ur a Honkey..

haha
iluv this game..

Sep 16, 2002
JLMACN said:
so im a nigger?
is that what you are sayin?

well if thats the case...ur a Honkey..

haha
iluv this game..

lol,I never said that you were..but obviously, you think you are. And if Chris Rock was on this board, then yes.. he'd say you are.
Actually, I'm a "DOG EATER". (Filipino) but thanks for the ignorant pre-judging again.

I'm just giving you a taste of how ignorant you are when you pre-judge ALL white juggalos as wannabe blacks....not all white juggalos are "wiggas"....hell, not all juggalos are white.

LEARN SOMETHING, JLMACN

seriously, do you LISTEN to Tech N9ne's lyrics or do you just HEAR it for the sick beats???

Sep 16, 2002
JLMACN said:
booooo
damn cry baby..

Dogs are actually good..
be proud of your culture..

cry baby??? yeah, that's why I put an lol in the beginning.

ANYWAYS...

TO GET BACK ONTO THIS THREAD's topic, here's a pic of my juggalo homie Nick (who happens to be one of many BLACK JUGGALOS, JLMACN!! haha) chillin with Tech at the Campgrounds!!

I'm diggin' the new Strange Music pendant!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
damn....again...

from left to right....

"damn, these kids like this shit?"

"God, Im rich!, I luv whitepeople"

"these dumb kids...cant believe they like this.."

"i hope i look cool W/O paint"

"WTF...I thought this was a T9 concert...where am I?"

"wheres my paint?"

then.....

are those black people?
or is it just dark?

haha shout out to JuggaloXbitchphillipinodogeateer...

sup mayne..