tech n9ne everready release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
on the m80 website under news it says tech n9nes next cd will come out in september the exact day has not be confirmed yet
and its not everready the religion anymore its just everready

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
so that's not exactly a release date now is it? more like a release month... 100 to 1 odds that it gets pushed back even further.

u need to leave now.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
michampin said:
not gonna happen
dont hate on me
this is what im talking about i make a thread bout techs new album and ur just trying to talk shit
i "hate" on you because you are a moron.

have you got into any more arguments that your girl had to get you out of lately? everyone knows what i bitch you are... like i said, time for you to leave.

Dec 29, 2002
like i said fuck you
and homeboy called my girl at work
if dude wasent scared or a lil worried why would he call my girl???
u dont know me or what im bout seriously and dude thinks he knows me but he dosent either

Aug 18, 2002
Too bad they didn't give a Kalico release month cuz I thought that was coming out first.??? Oh and thats what Imma start callin'em instead of dates...."Release Month"

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
michampin said:
like i said fuck you
and homeboy called my girl at work
if dude wasent scared or a lil worried why would he call my girl???
u dont know me or what im bout seriously and dude thinks he knows me but he dosent either
he called your girl, cause your bitch ass wouldn't call him, fucking pussy.

Jan 7, 2003
Your girl's gonna leave you for J...hee--hee!!! You don't find it funny that your girl keeps speaking to this dude...get your mind right...

That's funny!!

If you aint bold enough to stand up to dude...your girl needs to get some get right...