tech n9ne eminem brotha lynch is it still on!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2004
i heard lynch speaking on that shit in his dvd but i never heard about that till then what was said about did em say anything like he was down or did tech or lynch think it would be tight to hook up with em please let me know sound crazy

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i'll say the album will come out in 06 and the dvd in 05..... and mabe the s&s and kutt albums late this year

Jan 12, 2003
shep said:
i'll say the album will come out in 06 and the dvd in 05..... and mabe the s&s and kutt albums late this year
Skatterman said himself that he was sorry for pushing it back again, and that its definately coming out in March, and there wont be any more later dates. So lets hope so.

Apr 25, 2002
precessionpower said:
i heard lynch speaking on that shit in his dvd but i never heard about that till then what was said about did em say anything like he was down or did tech or lynch think it would be tight to hook up with em please let me know sound crazy
it's because i mentioned it in the siccmade forum and got a long arguement thread started