Tech N9ne, Eminem & Brotha Lynch Hung - Head Hunterz - Correct?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
This is a rumor that has been created from various interviews given by both Lynch and Tech. Tech hasn't started recording the album. There is talk of having both Lynch and Eminem on Tech's album, but not on the same song right now.

Until the shit is dropped in the lab, this is nothing more than a rumor.

Don't take this as a "it wont happen post"......it just didnt happen yet.....and thats all that needs to be spoken about it.

Sep 17, 2002
okay...so it hasn't happened, i knew that...but there are no plans for all of them being on tha same trakk yet...well, i think we've seen from all this that its what tha fans want. i've seen like 5 different threads at least on this topic already, probly more

Jul 2, 2003
I would really hate to see Tech sign to Shady records for a lot of reasons. The main reason is that Tech has his own lable and he is making it fine on his own. Now you guys are saying that he'll get instant fame if he signs with Shady records, but I like Tech the way he is, he doesn't care about mainstream, he's doing his own thing and he's enjoying it and that's what lets him show his talent and skill. I don't know about you guys, but I like being part of the group that knows about Tech N9ne, and I don't want Tech to become big and have everyone jump on the bandwagon just because he is in a "popular" lable, to me, that just isn't Tech.

Sep 17, 2002
eh, what da you kno anyway? you're probably a fan of eminem, judging by tha pikture in your sig...and if you think eminem is tite, then i kant really take your opinion on obie seriously...i've really only heard one solo trakk by him and i heard him featured on somethin a long ass time ago too...NOTHIN special about him

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
you said 'never really had much tallent' like you heard all his old shit or something.....

what does liking eminem have to do with thinking obie trice is a good rapper? I have the ability to seperate the two and decide if obie is tight or not.

yeah.....there isn't NOTHIN special about him.....nobody said there was....but sayin he doesn't have tallent is ridiculous.

we all have our own opinions and shit..its cool

btw....on a side note....why replace all the "c" with "k" when you type.....but your username starts with a "C"?

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
one reason i think it would be a bad move is....

for instance, i was at the "local" waterpark today (maybe yesterday or 2 days ago) and I was standing in line for the slide. I heard a group of 7-10 year old boys talking about fitty (50 Cent)... they were saying "Fitty" this and "Fitty" that... I mean when you got 10 year olds talking about you and how good "you" are, and they dont even know what youre saying... that kinda makes me wanna say "BUBBLEGUM"

i dont wana have to call tech BUBBLEGUM