Tech N9ne DVD question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
in that interview with lawrence.com tech said that the DVD might be coming out in "february or march"

i just wanted to ask if anyone's heard anything like when it would be comin out?

Sep 16, 2002
great question...as u know, Tech's been busy as hell and has been lagging on finishing or even starting his album cause of many reasons, his tour starting up again.... The Gathering Of The Juggalos coming up in July, a Possible Dark Lotus tour...plus the fact that he's moving here to Cali.... Tech's been busy as hell, but he STILL NEEDS TO GET A CELL PHONE!! LOL!!
-Jugga

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
he STILL NEEDS TO GET A CELL PHONE!! LOL!!
-Jugga
so freaks like you and bitch (michampin) can bug the shit out of him by calling him and breathing heavy?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
ya know I got luv for eveyone on here... but I just gotta say... even though I have been one of those clowin on Mich and annoyed by him; he is a big fan of Tech and other than starting shit with JL, he does post a lot of good info and I have to give Jugga props b/c he's the most enthusiastic promoter I've ever seen... If you guys are such huge Tech/Strange fans you'd appreciate this... true fans would like the whole word to hear Tech's power and I just don't understand why some people are constantly clowin on em. I think it's funny n shit, but I donno... it's just to the point to where NO matter what Jugga or Mich say someone's gonna clown... even if it's cool shit. I don't mean to offend anyone... I'm just sayin...

Sep 16, 2002
shep said:
so freaks like you and bitch (michampin) can bug the shit out of him by calling him and breathing heavy?
LOL!! wow, only you would think about some gay idea like that because of your OWN personal pleasures!! hahaha damn, Shep... way to clown on the ones who support the artists which this board was made for, ya dumb sick fuck... don't even try to reply cause you already made yourself look stupid comin up with that idea....Shep boyardy Beef Ravioli-ass faget....wait.. want me to give you Travis' cell phone number so you can "bug the shit out of him by calling him and breathing heavy"??? LOL, seriously, put on a condom and go fuck yourself in front of a mirror, how's that for an idea since u have time to bash people who promote the hell outta Tech & Strange.

lol, all I was doing was answering in10city's question till you decided to post your sexual fanstasy about Tech...hahaha...stop watching "Girl 6" Shep.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
LOL!! wow, only you would think about some gay idea like that because of your OWN personal pleasures!! hahaha damn, Shep... way to clown on the ones who support the artists which this board was made for, ya dumb sick fuck... don't even try to reply cause you already made yourself look stupid comin up with that idea....Shep boyardy Beef Ravioli-ass faget....wait.. want me to give you Travis' cell phone number so you can "bug the shit out of him by calling him and breathing heavy"??? LOL, seriously, put on a condom and go fuck yourself in front of a mirror, how's that for an idea since u have time to bash people who promote the hell outta Tech & Strange.

lol, all I was doing was answering in10city's question till you decided to post your sexual fanstasy about Tech...hahaha...stop watching "Girl 6" Shep.
shut the fuck up fag.... why don't you go hang out with your comic book geek friends and have gay sex with your favorite "rasslers".... or maybe you can go back to whoring yourself out for strange. i buy the cds, that support enough. i don't whore myself out and take pictures doing it. at least zero was creative with what he does. you are just a moron. keep it up, and you will go in the hall of fame with lejo..... "omg, i was whoring myself out for strange and tech looked right at me and performed this ring. he looked right into my eyes!"

Sep 16, 2002
shep said:
shut the fuck up fag.... why don't you go hang out with your comic book geek friends and have gay sex with your favorite "rasslers".... or maybe you can go back to whoring yourself out for strange. i buy the cds, that support enough. i don't whore myself out and take pictures doing it. at least zero was creative with what he does. you are just a moron. keep it up, and you will go in the hall of fame with lejo..... "omg, i was whoring myself out for strange and tech looked right at me and performed this ring. he looked right into my eyes!"

whoring???? uhh.. no, bitch... unlike you, I do this also for my college Mass Comm major, what's wrong with wanting an education or a higher college degree??? maybe your bitch-ass hasn't even graduated High School.,.. go and keep doing your minnimum wage Kitchen Fresh Chicken ya bitch!!! (how's that for some pre-judging, ya ho!!)I don;t give a damn about no stupid-ass "hall of fame"....and again, why do you clown on me for promoting THE SHIT YOU LISTEN TO???????????????????????? can u give me a legitimate reason without clowning on me?????

Were u with me when I gave them cd's to Tyson and Lil John?? NO... your bitch ass was probably in Kansas City, jacking off to Tech's "This Ring" performance off the Absolute Power dvd, which you so deny admitting!! LOL!!

you clown on me, I clown back you fuckin pre-judging, no legitimate reason having-ass Shep Boyareugay.
lol!! c'mon bitch!! this is fun!!!
I watch "rasslin", atleast I don't be having dreams of calling up The Rock and breathing hard....bitch, get a life and I don't mean the cereal.

Oct 9, 2002
^^^This is just gettin stupid......you are just tryin to clown him but you arent even using facts. Shep is clearly in college probably almost done with a degree and also from st louis and not KC. So you sound retarded makin stuff up like that. Just fuckin drop it or at least say somethin clever or onpoint.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
whoring???? uhh.. no, bitch... unlike you, I do this also for my college Mass Comm major, what's wrong with wanting an education or a higher college degree??? maybe your bitch-ass hasn't even graduated High School.,.. go and keep doing your minnimum wage Kitchen Fresh Chicken ya bitch!!! (how's that for some pre-judging, ya ho!!)I don;t give a damn about no stupid-ass "hall of fame"....and again, why do you clown on me for promoting THE SHIT YOU LISTEN TO???????????????????????? can u give me a legitimate reason without clowning on me?????

Were u with me when I gave them cd's to Tyson and Lil John?? NO... your bitch ass was probably in Kansas City, jacking off to Tech's "This Ring" performance off the Absolute Power dvd, which you so deny admitting!! LOL!!

you clown on me, I clown back you fuckin pre-judging, no legitimate reason having-ass Shep Boyareugay.
lol!! c'mon bitch!! this is fun!!!
I watch "rasslin", atleast I don't be having dreams of calling up The Rock and breathing hard....bitch, get a life and I don't mean the cereal.
keep talkin bitch.... the more you do the more retarded you make yourself look.

i was promoting and ran into barry bonds...lol... and i gave him some shit... lol... and he hit me upside the head with his bat because i am so gay... lol..... then i went to the comic shop and jacked off to wonder woman...lol.... tech need a cell phone...lol

shut the fuck up bitch

Sep 16, 2002
ummm... must I let you know that I wasn't the one who started the stupidity in this thread????

and Mizzou, since you love and know so much about Shep, why don't you guys go fuck each other.

also, I see that shep hasn't answered my question so it makes you look even stupider!!! and Mizzou riding on your dick, makes him look even gayer... me saying something clever or on point??? what about what Shep first said about me on this thread,huh??? go take his side then bitch... hell, take his BACKSIDE you fuckin flamin fag.

I FUCKIN DARE THE BOTH OF YOU TO ANSWER WHY YOU GUYS CLOWN ON ME FOR DOING GoOD SHIT FOR TECH N9NE?????????????????????????????????????????
you 2 still have NOT answered my damn question, so fuck you both....oh wait... the both of you are ALREADY riding on each other's dicks!! MY BAD!! LOL!

WOW... and all this STuPIDITY just for Shep's stupid comments on my reply towards In10city's Tech N9ne DVD question.....Shep, seriously, do some homework then instead of bashing people who do good shit,ok??? and tell your boyfriend Mizzou after he's done giving you a blowjob to fuck off...thank you very much, please leave your message after the tone.

Oct 9, 2002
You seem to be obsessive with people being gay. I wasnt ever clownin you either i just said you should get some facts straight before you try to clown someone cause it just sounds retarded. So why dont you untwist your panties and act civil.

JuggalOutkAxt said:
...me saying something clever or on point??? what about what Shep first said about me on this thread,huh???
It was clever and im sure plenty of people got a chuckle out of it.

You get all bent outta shape and say people are clownin you....the point everyone is tryin to get across is that it is great you are promoting and great you are doing all that but tell travis or tech or someone with strange they are the ones that need the feedback not us.

Beer time

Sep 26, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
great question...as u know, Tech's been busy as hell and has been lagging on finishing or even starting his album cause of many reasons, his tour starting up again.... The Gathering Of The Juggalos coming up in July, a Possible Dark Lotus tour...plus the fact that he's moving here to Cali....
cool
yeah, i pretty much knew all of this but thought that maybe someone had some "concrete" info on this. and for all i know, the DVD is sposed to come out before everready and they got the footage so ....

AND did you all really have to start with this stupid ass e-fighting in my BEAUTIFUL THREAD?

Nov 14, 2002
and again, why do you clown on me for promoting THE SHIT YOU LISTEN TO?????????????????????
This is all you keep saying. Is this the sentence that you think is going to get Travis to give you a real job or something?

Were u with me when I gave them cd's to Tyson and Lil John??
Was anybody? You don't even have any proof of it other than pics of them walking by empty handed. Plus like I said... Fuckin' "lil john" was ON TOUR with Tech and doesn't even know what the fuck you're talking about when you ask him about Tech. You think he's going to put on the cd? And what exactly makes Mike Tyson or Lil' John so important? Is the "sorta famous black person" a target market for Strange?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
it's one thing to promote shit and another thing to go around and make an ass out of yourself. i tell people to listen to the shit, and buy it. i probably single handedly got 50+ of my friends and other people to buy the shit, but i don't go around making a fool out of myself. so stop telling your gay stories and every little detail about them. if you got someone famous to hold up a strange afilliated cd, that's all well and good, but we don't need to know every detail about every time you go out and promote, and we don't care. if someone like you came up to me and handed me a cd, i would most likely throw it away because of how retarded you act.

Sep 16, 2002
if someone like you went up to me physically, you'd be dead by now...without stupid guns

hey, some people like my reports, some people don't... if you don't like them, then fuck you, go on with your life.

and like I said.. I gave the cd's to tyson and Lil and they gave it to their peoples...Lil John said "I don't know nuthin bout that" when I asked him about putting Tech on his tour....bottom line.... this shit's better than some punk-ass whiteboy (aimed at Zero.Media, but nobody else white!! unless you're a hater!!) taking pics of himself in doing way stupider shit than me posting a pic of 2 crabs... atleast show MORE pics of you giving shit out to people or pics of the fliers/posters on telephone poles or something before talking about me.

-about Zero.Media's post on analyzing almost every post I've posted, damn... I didn't know you had a thing for me, but sorry, I don't have sugar in my cool aid!! you can stick to doing a 4-way with your boyfriends Shep, Mizzou and MizeryU...ya fuckin trench coat mafia mothafuckas.

wow Zero.Media, I guess what I heared from Nick that was said about you WAS right.

and for the record again, SHEP ruined this once BEAUTIFUL THREAD.

one more thing, to Shep and Zero.Media and any other haters, you ain't my parents or God, you can't tell me what to do cause no matter what I'll keep annoying you fuckin haters the same way you guys annoy me....bitches

Sep 16, 2002
don't u mean TYPING, bitch???? cause that's all I see on this COMPUTER... TYPING, you fuckin messageboard "gangsta".... bitch-ass... get a life and if u wanna argue summore, private message me instead of going back and forth.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
don't u mean TYPING, bitch???? cause that's all I see on this COMPUTER... TYPING, you fuckin messageboard "gangsta".... bitch-ass... get a life and if u wanna argue summore, private message me instead of going back and forth.
says the guy who keeps posting in multiple threads arguing with people

Nov 14, 2002
if someone like you went up to me physically, you'd be dead by now...without stupid guns
Right. And what would the basis of this be?

atleast show MORE pics of you giving shit out to people or pics of the fliers/posters on telephone poles or something before talking about me
Actually, just the other day I put up a good 30-40 flats. I'm supposed to take a picture of the poles?

I didn't know you had a thing for me, but sorry, I don't have sugar in my cool aid!!
Is that some more of that hardcore street juggalo slang? Oh you wacky kids.

I didn't know you had a thing for me, but sorry, I don't have sugar in my cool aid!! you can stick to doing a 4-way with your boyfriends Shep, Mizzou and MizeryU...
I love how as time passes I get more and more "boyfriends". You should probably add a few more to the list. The funny part though, is that maybe if you just sit back and take a look at it, they're just people who agree with me, or even disagree with me and still think you're a dope.