Tech N9ne Digital Collection.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
My idea is this.

therealtechn9ne.com or another official linked site created to sell/share and discuss rare/hard to find digital mp3s. Each member registers for free but they pay a small fee per track which they can than download or put on there ipods. This way the label is supported and the artist on the track also gets supported and they can also add detail information on each track like year,artist featured,website of artist features to promote him/her and any other information they need to write to make feature tracks legally allowed to be on this site/new addition.
Would you pay small fees per track to gain access to full quality rare/hard to find tracks officially ? I would.

Discuss ? If u dont like the idea explain a better alternative ?

The main point behind this is some of techs unreleased/hard to find tracks are pretty shit quality so this would allow them to release much better quality while also gaining small profits in the process. They could also add all there albums that are released as purchases aswell.

Vintage Tech Vol 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 is either not gonna happen or is going to happen 2 slowly.

Jul 1, 2004
Tech cant release music that he doesnt own. Icy Rock owns the majority of the rare shit and other songs are owned by artists who he was featured with. Vintage Tech 2 would be the way to go but I dont see that happning for awhile.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Greatest Hits albums are fucking wack, to me.

They've always seemed borderline pointless ways of marketing old material into a new disc and capitalizing on a fanbase.

May 7, 2008
I understand tech cant release music he doesnt own.

But tech has heaps of tracks he owns not on cds and if they did this idea im sure there would be plenty of material to put on the site.

Plus alot of features tech has done with no named artists who would probably LOVE the promotion on being on this site with full detail write ups on the track.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
[...] site created to sell [...] digital mp3s. Each member registers for free but they pay a small fee per track which they can than download or put on there ipods.
That's some innovative shit. I got the perfect name for it too, let's call it "iTunes"! Or maybe "Amazon"? Hm... "rare" stuff, maybe "CDBaby" would be a better name.

May 7, 2008
That's some innovative shit. I got the perfect name for it too, let's call it "iTunes"! Or maybe "Amazon"? Hm... "rare" stuff, maybe "CDBaby" would be a better name.
That would work if the stuff im talking about even existed on those places.. but it doesnt.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Except that that guy posts on other forums in the Siccness.

LDS, I know you know there are other forums here, but some of these fucking guys think Siccness is only Tech or some shit.... wait, why am I defending that Diamond fuck?
PROPS... since I can't seem to give you any in our forum...