tech n9ne did it REAL big today......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
the muthafucka blew that shit out the water at the sprite liquid tour today at the shoreline....for those who were there know what i'm sayin.....others,ya'll missed out!!! chopped it with him for a minute and he said he heard he gettin love on here with his forum..hadn't had a chance to peep it himself......3/11 and jay-z was on fire too!! nappy roots....gang of mutha-fuckas there, and hoes GALORE!!!!!peace.

Playa-T

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i was too drained to go .. them catz were supposed to hook up some VIP shit...but i didnt call um like i was supposed to.

i damn sho wanted to peep Nappy Roots and Tech.

was the crowd thick Pat?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey dugout, unrelated to this post, be sure to bring a copy of full metal jacket and hustlin city to city to the bbq so i can make that purchase.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Done Deal Ceo said:
Yeah It was packed! The lil Fag Memphis Bleek did a Get Low Song! I couldnt believe it i was trying to get JT backstage soo Bad!
That lil fuck! :angry: He keeps pullin his bullshit, he's finna get his pass denied. I wish JT could'a got back there.

He's gotta lotta balls doin that when he's in the bay.

W

westcoastridaz

Jay -Z is laughing with Memphis Bleek about how they came to cali and claimed Get Low in front of thousands of fans. I wouldnt trust Jigga , he is 2 Faced.

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Mak-X said:

Yeah I was gonna ask that, but decided not to.

But like 40oz said was it his own or JT?
It was Bleek's own song. I don't really see what the big deal is here... It's not as though Get Lo bit from Get Low attempting to blow up fom the name. I'm sure it was simply a coincidence. Whether Jay knew/knows about Get Low, in the end it's Bleek's call since it's his label. Regardless, it's a stupid thing for JT to have beef over and I'm sure Bleek is not sweating it one bit. If anything, it's good promotion for JT if someone gets it confused and buys some of his records thinking he's affiliated with The Roc.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i havent heard of this shit....................
but shit woulda REALLY went down if he performed some 57th St RDV shit
oooooooh boy that shit woulda been heat

W

westcoastridaz

Get Low and Roca Fella once was both label mates on Priority.
How is that a coinciedence?
Wake up.

May 2, 2002
I'm sure most of the people at that concert who actually do care about shit like that realized that when memphis was saying get low he was talking about his own label. People might of thought that he was just giving a shout out to the GLP since he was in the bay. But I don't know how the song went so I can't say 4 sure.