Tech N9ne Des Monies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
hell yea im goin ill be there for sure. they were promotin the concert on Saturday Nite, it happened in DOWNTOWN, it was packed wit people and the TECH N9NE van parked on the side and the song was THIS RING, they passed out fliers i got bout 20 of them, and they were passin out POSTERS too, i got one of them, i think that alot of people should b at this concert, i even made copies of the fliers made them bigger and put them up on my car windows, got alot of people askin me bout it too,

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
yeah...

yeah, we were handin' shit out up there with hawk, and cazualty. we're opening for tech on the 21st at the Val air, fresh off doin' that paul wall show friday night. Come support strange music and while you there check me and my partner Ntt out, We called THE CLINIC. This show is gonna be crazy.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Anyone else goin to this ish tomarrow....I dont think val air knows the price of tickets...we've called them 3 different times and heard over 30 buckets a ticket, then 22.50, then 20 at the door...I hope the show isnt as fucked up as its sounding, still going and only going for tech but know the price of your fucking tickets when ppl call

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
show was crazy. we opened up and got a lot of love from the crowd. all the openers did there thang though. Tech's show was fuckin' incredible. The only bad part of the night was that security was being haters and telling me i couldn't sell cd's after i already sold about $120 worth and after Tech's people already said it was ok. Oh well.

tremayne of the clinic.
http://www.myspace.com/tremayneoftheclinic