Tech N9ne: Deeper Than Rap (Interview)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
How am I "stirring up shit" when everything I'm talking about is in direct relation to the article at the top? Piss off.

Of course its a marketing tool, but they wouldnt be very good at marketing if they just said, "Ya, its all bull shit, were just marketing".
And Re: this real quick... If they were marketing in one direction and then fighting in the media in the other direction, in the end you're pushing both sides of the issue away because neither can trust what you have to say. At least if you embrace what you're representing you don't have to backpeddle in circles for the rest of your career.

Nov 6, 2005
How am I "stirring up shit" when everything I'm talking about is in direct relation to the article at the top? Piss off.

And Re: this real quick... If they were marketing in one direction and then fighting in the media in the other direction, in the end you're pushing both sides of the issue away because neither can trust what you have to say. At least if you embrace what you're representing you don't have to backpeddle in circles for the rest of your career.
I agree with you, but with Tech the case and reasoning behind the form of marketing has been explained. If he were to go out and say "its all bullshit" NOW itd be a completely retarded move marketing wise. Your stating previous examples that dont exactly fit the same mold. Regardless, some will believe it, and some wont... Its effective in either/more cases. But I do see your point, and semi agree...

Jul 28, 2008
zero your a fucking faggot. was being nailed to the cross and having himself pictured as a demon in flames not what he wanted to do? next time u try to make a point u should try not to sound like a complete fucking retard when you do it. douche bag

Nov 14, 2002
zero your a fucking faggot. was being nailed to the cross and having himself pictured as a demon in flames not what he wanted to do? next time u try to make a point u should try not to sound like a complete fucking retard when you do it. douche bag
Next time I try to make a point? Nobody even knows what the fuck you're talking about. Next time you write a post to me, take enough time off from swinging on Tech's nuts to figure out what the fuck it is you want to say before you start typing.

Jul 3, 2008
Zero does make a great point here. He dwells on the devil worshiping shit far too much, it's pretty much like a non issue anymore. Those who know he isn't a devil worshiper, understand his play on religion and dark/evil themes, and accept and enjoy it. Those who have already written him off as a devil worshiper and are offended by that, are never going to listen to his music or read his interviews again, they won't look that deep, so there's no point in him trying to change their minds.

Anyone I've ever talked to that's mentioned him worshiping the devil (and they are few and far between) only heard about it from Tech N9ne himself whether him denying it in an interview or denying it in his songs. It's quite clear that the label is coming from Tech more then anybody else.

It's whatever though, I'm just rambling now, and it doesn't really matter to me that much anyways so that's just my two pennies...

Jul 28, 2008
Just because ur to stupid to comprehend what people say doesn't mean u can speak for everybody on the siccness. U completely disregarded the fact that all the things that u mentioned saying that he provokes it were things that he chose to do.being himself. If not being to much of a dumbass to understand that makes me swinging on his nuts then that's what I'm doing. Y even argue your point if u don't listen to the opposing side?

Jul 1, 2007
Just because ur to stupid to comprehend what people say doesn't mean u can speak for everybody on the siccness. U completely disregarded the fact that all the things that u mentioned saying that he provokes it were things that he chose to do.being himself. If not being to much of a dumbass to understand that makes me swinging on his nuts then that's what I'm doing. Y even argue your point if u don't listen to the opposing side?
thank you

Nov 14, 2002
How is "He chooses to do that" an argument against him perpetuating his own rumors? You're agreeing with me, dumbass. I don't mind hearing a differing opinion, but you're not really stating anything of worth. What is the "opposite side" to my opinion? I'm not seeing it in your argument.

U completely disregarded the fact that all the things that u mentioned saying that he provokes it were things that he chose to do
This sentence is backwards and inside out.

Maybe you should consult a dictionary when you read my posts because I think you might be mixing up some words, cowboy.

Jul 28, 2008
once again u act like a complete idiot in your argument. you said that he was provoking it, not doing what he wanted to do. My counter argument is that the way he presented himself on anghellic is the way he wanted to be presented. Not as a demon but going from good to bad. Just because u havent heard anyone say he is a devil worshiper doesnt make it true that only he says it. When somebody corrects you you just resort to insults because your argument is worth shit. just shut the fuck up and quit bitching about things you arent even aware of

Nov 14, 2002
once again u act like a complete idiot in your argument.
Oh Jesus... I see where this is going again.

You are about as sharp as a sack of wet mice, sir.
When somebody corrects you you just resort to insults because your argument is worth shit.
I never even bothered to insult you. Why would I? I understand that you don't quite comprehend it, but YOU ARE AGREEING WITH ME.
My counter argument is that the way he presented himself on anghellic is the way he wanted to be presented.
And he represented himself as a fallen angel and a demon. What's your fucking point, dude? All around the artistic direction of the album was blasphemous.
just shut the fuck up and quit bitching about things you arent even aware of
You're right. You obviously know more about Tech because you've been here for a whole 4 months and have him in your avatar and sig. You're clearly an expert on the situation.

You're the first person I can remember who argued with me by backing up my statements. You really need to head back to school, kiddo. The funniest part about it, is that you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about. You don't see it at all. It's epically sad.

Summary: I'm saying that Tech puts out the image of "evil" with religious imagery. You're saying, that Tech meant to do that. I don't see what your even arguing against here. Perhaps someone who can speak "idiot", will translate for me so you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.