Tech N9ne, Come c meeee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
man u gotta get over to the uk, i dunno if u have ever been on my island, i only been a fan for maybee 2 years & i been lookin out, but i'ma poor boy, cant get state side so i gotta get the hip-hop here. hah hah, but seriusly u should see the amount of pepl in scotalnd wit your hair style, if u get your face on a posta in town you'll be garunteed a sell out even if they don't know ya hah.

man i still dont understand the dynamixx of your hair either! it boggles da mind!:chinese:

Nov 14, 2002
Well the two of you should shut up on this thread and keep it to the other one, but I was assuming you (BobbyDigital) were using the name Bobby Digital as a stage name.

::shrug::

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
Zer0.Media> Nope, i signed up for the forum & i was bangin some clasic wu, so it came to mind, aint tryin to steal no1's creativity, except mayby xzibitz, cus my stage name is Mr X.2.da.G, cuz mah name's Xan Griffin....
>>> yeah and i like yo sig on that other post, hah hah.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh that's cool... I just got mixed up is all.

I don't know if you've ever heard of them out your way, but you should check out Jedi Mind Tricks.... Lots of lyrical shit with beats like Wu... I think you'll like it. I'm sure you can dl that shit of kazaa.

Aug 25, 2003
^^^ Check out Dr. Octagon and Del or Hieroglyphics. All tight lyrically. Dan thhe Automater comes clean on his cds as well. Check those out good shit over on that side of lyrics.

Epidemic

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
JLMACN said:
DID YOU LIKE THE RZA'S NEW ONE...

Yeah Man! birth of a prince, i aint got it yet man, but i downloaded a few traxx & it's tyte :-D thanks for the heads up...

Dr. Curien >>> yeah man, i love kool keith, i aint got nothin under dr-oct. tho. i gotta check that album "Dr. Octagonecologyst" peplz be sayin it's good!

peace!