Tech N9ne - Bad Season Mixtape Hosted By DJ Whoo Kid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Why the fuck would anybody hate on a FREE mixtape, where that fool yells his name ONCE at the BEGINNING of ALMOST every song? If you're hating on that shit, then you might as well stop supporting Tech. The man's getting more fans than ever with this shit, and you're bitching about it? And not to mention, this mixtape alone is probably the tightest shit he's put together in the last 4 years. Quit whining about the tiniest annoyances and appreciate what one of the greatest rappers alive is doing at the moment. Take notes!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Being not so much a fan of mixtapes since the last Aesop Rock album i listened to with numerous promo tags over verses, I have to say that Whoo Kid turned his DJ shit down a couple notches.

Although he did tag Tech's old songs, which doesn't make any sense to me as they existed long before even Whoo Kid was a factor.

Tech's verses are absofuckinglutely ridiculous, and the addition of East Coast beats I actually like. it's a well thought out mixtape, and despite the DJ not winning many fans over with his pre-tape bullshit he spit, Tech's going to benefit from how fucking awesome this album sounds.

May 16, 2006
Dopest mixtape to drop in a long time! Down For The Block gotta be my favorite track on there. I been listening to Tech N9ne for years so I think it's funny how a lot of people just be hearing about him and think he's new or somethin. Tech N9ne really reps for the Midwest hard and I'm glad he's getting the recognition he deserves now... its sad that it took a Lil Wayne shoutout for his name to really get out to the masses though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Actually it was None Shall Pass that was I suppose for some music exec. I downloaded it and it was tagged every minute or so with the copywrite.

Apr 2, 2010
Oh alright, because Not So Perfect is a re-mash up of None Shall Point vocals over new beats. It completely saves the album, if you haven't heard it get at me for a link.

And thats some bullshit lol, I had a Fast Cars cd that had that. And Aesop Rock was always like "Fast Cars Danger Fire and Knives on Def Junx records, yeah!" every 20 seconds lol

Feb 8, 2003
Why the fuck would anybody hate on a FREE mixtape, where that fool yells his name ONCE at the BEGINNING of ALMOST every song? If you're hating on that shit, then you might as well stop supporting Tech. The man's getting more fans than ever with this shit, and you're bitching about it? And not to mention, this mixtape alone is probably the tightest shit he's put together in the last 4 years. Quit whining about the tiniest annoyances and appreciate what one of the greatest rappers alive is doing at the moment. Take notes!
get his dick out your face you dumb canadian and realize nobody is hating on tech he did his part dj whoo kid is the one who we complaining about.. we cant bump this shit loud with dj whoo kid overly loud azz voice on it. his whooooo kiiiiid shit be louder then the actual songs.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
get his dick out your face you dumb canadian and realize nobody is hating on tech he did his part dj whoo kid is the one who we complaining about.. we cant bump this shit loud with dj whoo kid overly loud azz voice on it. his whooooo kiiiiid shit be louder then the actual songs.
Giving support and dick riding are two different things. I wrote one paragraph, whereas you post on the Strange forum daily. I'm just appreciating the fact that he's giving back to the fans with a free album. The version I have (off the XXL site) isn't irritating at all. At least Whoo Kid isn't screaming something like "YO YO YO! DIS DJ WHOO KID AND YOU LISTENING TO", etc.

I don't wanna argue, man, I'm just giving my opinion. If it offends you, tell me, and I'll tone it down for you next time, you inbred American scum.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Sorry, I thought you did post on there; I don't really keep up with all the forum members. But this internet arguing is pointless, especially since we both agree that this is a good album. And remember, I'm not posting on YOUR forum, and I'm damn sure not listening to YOUR rap music, but I can't really change your opinions since you obviously won't take advice from anybody without a mullet. So let's both just stop this nonsense and carry on with our lives. Anyways, I'm off to go get buck with my homies and fuck a bitch, and I'm sure you've got better shit to do, too, like watch Wrestling.

Ps. In my first comment, when I said "you", I wasn't referring to one particular person, I was just speaking on the haters in general.