TECH N9NE and X-Clan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
On X-Clans new cd Tech n9ne is on the last Untitled track. I almost fell out of my damn chair. PM me I'll send it if you cant find it. TECH MURDERS THAT ISH. Might be old news to some but shit is hot. pz

Sep 16, 2002
kAo5 said:
On X-Clans new cd Tech n9ne is on the last Untitled track. I almost fell out of my damn chair. PM me I'll send it if you cant find it. TECH MURDERS THAT ISH. Might be old news to some but shit is hot. pz

yeah! me and some of the So. Cali Strange Music Street team will be at this X-clan album release party passsing out fliers to the upcoming Tech n9ne show on feb. 7th! Suburban Noize and Strange Music street teams joining together in Cali to promote is a beautiful thing....kAo5, hit me up with the link to the mp3!

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
X-Clan is an old-school politically themed hip hop group/rapper. From what I understand. I've only heard one song by them/him. My ignorance of them/him is rather ignorant considering I don't even know if its a solo or group act.

Sep 26, 2002
Gawd Sadist said:
X-Clan is an old-school politically themed hip hop group/rapper. From what I understand. I've only heard one song by them/him. My ignorance of them/him is rather ignorant considering I don't even know if its a solo or group act.
this shit sounds good.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
The guy who rapped in the video I saw of X Clan was like..

Eazy E rhyme schemes, with Immortal Technique content (though less angry or violent), average west coast flow, with voice... that's not quite like anything I can think of. It's not overly unique or odd, just doesn't make you think of anyone in particular. Atleast not me.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
whoa...

this is fucking huge. To the East Blackwards and, to a lesser extent, Xodus are CLASSIC albums

In their heydey they were closer to the Brand Nubian, Public Enemy, Jungle Brothers sound...only they wore way more African clothing and jewelry.

They sound nothing like they used to (from what i can tell on their myspace page) now that Professor X is dead. His voice was so...odd...?...(which is why his solo's are hard to listen to...plus they're preachy...and even MORE afrocentric than the Clan group releases)...but it brought a great flavor to the feel of the X-Clan albums. Without him I can't even imagine an X-Clan. Their new stuff sounds good, but by no means is it the sound i've been used to for so long.

Also...it's kinda interesting that they both got reviewed in the source on the same page...without a mention of Tech's apperance...

Nov 9, 2003
identity-x said:
after a couple of listens i'm thinking that...

...this is the first "featuring Tech" song I've given half a shit about in a gooooood loooooooong while.

I'm lovin this...

Yeah its crazy that he is featured on a damn good sounding track and its a untitled bonus track. Good find.

Sep 16, 2002
the track featuring Tech N9ne is called "RESPECT"...

for a list of the tracks on the X-clan album "Return From Mecca", click here:
http://aol.musicnow.com/az/album.jhtml?amg_id=929888&bid=3039

X-Clan's a rap group from NEW YORK, but they are signed to the west coasts' Suburban Noize Records....group member Brother J's a cool guy....X-clan's like Immortal Technique meets Public Enemy meets The Procussions meets Dead Prez....Tech doing a track with them further shows how much Tech hasn't "sold out" like others say because X-clan's true to the underground hip-hop movement...therefore, Tech would get more exposure to the underground rap fans the same way he has been getting since doing shit with Jurrassic 5 and more.