tech n9ne and tupac collab song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
i think it is a real one. cause if i remember correctly i thought i read in an interview tech was glad to have met and worked with tupac before he died.

Jan 12, 2003
if im not mistaken, Tupac already dropped his verse's and they sent it out to L.A. cuz Tech was out there at that time w/ Don Juan doin some big thangs. Then Tech did his part for the track out there. I could be wrong............

Apr 25, 2002
"He had met the late Tupac Shakur back in 1992 and they met a few times after that. QDIII was also working with Tupac and he told Tech that Tupac wanted to do a song with him. Due to Tupac's early demise Tech never got a chance to do his verse for the song together with Tupac but they ended up adding Tech's verse to the track Thugs Get Lonely Too."

http://regime.theomegaproject.net/techn9ne.htm

May 5, 2002
Juan Million said:
"He had met the late Tupac Shakur back in 1992 and they met a few times after that. QDIII was also working with Tupac and he told Tech that Tupac wanted to do a song with him. Due to Tupac's early demise Tech never got a chance to do his verse for the song together with Tupac but they ended up adding Tech's verse to the track Thugs Get Lonely Too."

http://regime.theomegaproject.net/techn9ne.htm
Yup yup... and if pac was still alive i know he'd dig my remix of I'm A Playa... Pac soundz tight over that beat..

Nov 14, 2002
According to anyone who exists today, Pac wouldn't dig anything that wasn't made by him these days.

That's just what I've heard from about 17 million people.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh yeah... I also heard Pac wouldn't like anything that started with an "A", or anything else through "Z", unless it started with a "Tu", and ended with a "pac"...

So anything you guys are talkin' about sucks, according to the man who can speak from the dead to idiot rap fans.