Tech N9ne and The Phunk Junkeez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
Just in on the PHUNKEE hotwire.....three words.......TECH NINE TOUR...see ya at the shows.......get ready for a bangin show with the JUNKEEZ and TECH NINE...starts in September. Hits all the major cities and all the phunkee townz as well......CD allmost finished....but if you need your JUNKEE fix..hit the SRH compilation up. it has new JUNKEEZ with Dog Boy of Too Rude..that is the latest with the PJZ. We will get the tour dates up soon.

Looks pretty kool. Anyone who lives in Az knows who the PJ's are. This should be a dope pairing.
Of course on the email and the web site the spelled Tech N9ne wrong. Here is their site www.phunkjunkeez.com

Jun 23, 2003
HOLY SHIT! I hope this happens. The Phunk Junkeez impressed me when I saw them live. Where are the Phunk Junkeez from? I know they come to AZ alot but not sure why. If they were from here I would think more people would talk about them locally.

Oct 16, 2004
shit i dont know where they r from. but i know they got some songs about az on some of their early shit. Like the song going down to buckeye. It would be hella kool if they did a colab with while on tour with him. People in phoenix talk about them a lot.

Jun 23, 2003
Coo man, yeah i went to the site and they down with KMK and shit. I look forward to this shit for real. I hope alot of hoes go. Glad it won't be an icp fest to. Keep the news comin.

Mar 31, 2005
betthatstang said:
so is this like another KMK sounding group or what?
Pretty much, but they don't talk about smoking weed in all their songs, lol. I don't have any of their cd's, but they weren't too bad when I saw them live few years ago..