Tech N9NE and Potluck Shows!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
www.UnderRatedBeats.com
What up yall.
This is UnderRated from Potluck...
We have been on the road with Tech over the past couple weeks and did about 10 shows in various cities around the west coast.
We got 3 more shows lined up this month as well and they should be off the hook!!!

June 10th in Fresno, CA at Warnors Theatre
June 17th in Davenport, IA at Quad Cities Live
June 18th in Minneapolis, MN at Quest Club

Thank you to all that have supported and we hope to see you out again!

peace.

Jun 23, 2003
UnderRated said:
What up yall.
This is UnderRated from Potluck...
We have been on the road with Tech over the past couple weeks and did about 10 shows in various cities around the west coast.
We got 3 more shows lined up this month as well and they should be off the hook!!!

Yo dawg, what happened with the bone, and tech n9ne show in tucson on june 13th. How come it got postponed. Is potluck gonna be there? I was lookin forward to it. Anyhow,I remember way way back in the day when you posted a ling to "just like U" That track is off the fuckin hook. Hope ya'll make it to AZ and bring your smokin lungs. We got much love for Cali. Humboldt county muthafucka!

Dec 11, 2002
The Tech N9ne/Potluck show in Boise was bananas!! .. the performances were dope..

Support this shit y'all...

Jun 23, 2003
KALYN said:
The Tech N9ne/Potluck show in Boise was bananas!! .. the performances were dope..

Support this shit y'all...

you said it was bannanas. LOL I cant wait for this shit!

And Chingo Bling is fucking great! Homeboy slangs tamales from Texas to Arizona, lol! Out tha trunk of his car none the less.

Oct 5, 2004
bone dont need to show up..

potluck always rips the stage in half, cant fuck with a little jewish dude an a 1-ton son of a bitch. gets the crowd rowdy an ready for tech.

i think they go very well at a tech show. dont really think bone does, that'd jus be more ticket sales

Nov 8, 2002
www.UnderRatedBeats.com
What up guys...
Thanks for the props.
The Tucson show along with about 5 other shows have been postponed, I'm not sure of the reason.
From what I understand, out of the 3 shows that ARE still on with Tech, Bone is only performing in Fresno.

Here is a download link for the song we did with Tech:
http://www.lostkoastproductions.com/ht05.mp3

Thanks again, see you at the shows!