Tech N9ne and Korg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
DaSlacker said:
IONO... i just dont like the fake scratching. Its not real to me, and many others like QBERT and M-M-Mike. It's a digital representation of what the computer inside the machine thinks it would be like, ya know...?
i feel u on that comment but i aint trying to be them homie i mean they are scratch battle dj's im a musician i mix my own shit the way i want and the scratches aint that bad as u make to sound u should check a few of my cutz i just mainly screw n chop i aint a scratcholic heh and got tha korg for effects..pz

Nov 14, 2002
shit fuck a regular turntable i had chance to get till i seen there aint shit hardly on vinyl ..cd turntables tha future shit even paul wall dj's wit em so they cant be that bad and i can mix any cd i want without hunting down a record or some shit i dunno people got they own opinions as long as i know these muthafuckas own..
Damn yo... How old are you?

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Zer0.MediA said:
Damn yo... How old are you?
whats that supposed to mean.. i know i am older than u.. i know that... i might NOT have excellent typing skills if thats what u mean.. lol ask jose we kick it at tha clubs on a daily basis if u dont believe me and who gives a fuck i got up outta school ages ago i dont need some one givin me pointers or saying u aint typing this right for fucks sakes u know what i mean ..... :dead: