Tech N9ne and Korg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

already im gettin me a kaoss pad been scopin em for a hot minute for only 299$ seen that vid a couple months i thought that was tech on that shit but couldnt really tell i smk too much :p they got a better model it is next step up for 899$ shit does effect with audio and video shit is leet-o!:dead:

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
DaSlacker said:
why was this resurrected?

anyways... i have since bought the es-1.

and Vett, I'd get the KP-2.
just got my kp2 shit is banging!! be on the look out now i got all my dj gear ima be in full effect and havin my own mixtapes and shit even screwed up versions u been warned LOL :lick:

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

shit fuck a regular turntable i had chance to get till i seen there aint shit hardly on vinyl ..cd turntables tha future shit even paul wall dj's wit em so they cant be that bad and i can mix any cd i want without hunting down a record or some shit i dunno people got they own opinions as long as i know these muthafuckas own.. :dead:

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
lol you mean fuck a REAL TURNTABLE lol...

If u wanted to mix then you shoulda just got a cdplayer deck for $200 and kept that vestax mixer u got.

IONO... i just dont like the fake scratching. Its not real to me, and many others like QBERT and M-M-Mike. It's a digital representation of what the computer inside the machine thinks it would be like, ya know...?

"i can mix any cd i want without hunting down a record or some shit"
- thats the whole joy of turntablism or vinyl djing.... shit, anyone can download a song and mix it lol.

I guess i just prefer the real analog sound and being able to control my shit not having some stupid comp chip tellin me how the sound would sound if it was a real sound coming from needle to vinyl