Tech Mosaic (POST YOUR COMPUTER ART HERE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
man, i could never do some shit like that. i would fuck it up too bad. that shit is tight as fuck. they should do some shit like that for the everready cd. put something like that in the booklet or some shit

Sep 26, 2002
is there a program that arranges all the little pictures in place to form the bigger picture? if not, if you had to do this one by one, then holy shit you were bored.

good shit tho

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i'm looking at how much a poster would cost.... it's probably be like $30 to get it blown up and printed off at kinkos (maybe more).... i have a Cardinals one made up of a whole bunch of pictures of jack buck (former cardinals broadcaster) that i want to make into a poster

Jun 23, 2003
Man how did I overlook this thread. That pic is tight SHEP! Strange needs to buy the rights for that and make that shit in bulk. They could even sign em and have em on the store. Good Good Shit!

Jan 9, 2004
That is a sweet design. I have seen many posters like that and they are always really cool. Find out how to make that in bulk and you can make it rich. What program did you use to create the design if you don't mind me asking. Obviously, you have much more artistic talent than most on here.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i'm sure there are numerous programs out that can do it....

what i noticed is that you can overlay the big picture on top of the smaller ones and have the big picture have a very small percentage of visibility, so that it's almost invisibile, that way you can see the ones behind it.