Tech Leaving For L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
"If you're not throwin' around $500,000 here, $500,000 there, you're not gonna have radio play. Luckily, we've got a little money," he said. "Constant bombardment is gonna get someone to buy an album 20 times over, and if you pay the right money, you'll get it. Everybody's gotta get paid. It's a fucked up statement, but it's all about money."
Yeah, and FUCK THE INDUSTRY!

LoL.

Nor has Tech's success just benefited himself. Strange Music has helped Tech's crew and other K.C. rap talent spread their name and music. Kutt Calhoun, Big Krizz Kalico and BG Bulletwound have long shared national stages with Tech and two acts -- Vertigo and Skatterman & Snug Brim -- are releasing albums early next year.
More Vertigo news.

Jul 18, 2002
"I'm going into the machine. I'm going into the machine to fuck up the machine even more," Tech said. "The industry is so fake, it makes my stomach turn. I'm going into the belly of the beast to infect it with my shit, and it's going to be a beautiful infection. People love this virus, my virus is music."

That's a quote sum-slash-one of you haters so aptly left out...