Tech in pittsburgh nov 17 (read)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
look im sure most of u know hes comin to the rex theater but DMX was supposed to be there last night and they canceled his show. basically i heard from the lady who owns the store next door to the rex that the owner of the rex don't have insurance/enough insurance or some shit and dmx concerts are too violent or wild so they canceled it? what this mean for tech??? i mean do they know what kinda music he makes?? ahh riotmaker anyone?? if this shit gets canceled im burnin the rex down cause i been tryin to see tech forever and last time he was supposed to come (Wicked wonka tour) he couldn't because he had a date some where else..

Sep 26, 2002
Merlconn13 said:
look im sure most of u know hes comin to the rex theater but DMX was supposed to be there last night and they canceled his show. basically i heard from the lady who owns the store next door to the rex that the owner of the rex don't have insurance/enough insurance or some shit and dmx concerts are too violent or wild so they canceled it? what this mean for tech??? i mean do they know what kinda music he makes?? ahh riotmaker anyone?? if this shit gets canceled im burnin the rex down cause i been tryin to see tech forever and last time he was supposed to come (Wicked wonka tour) he couldn't because he had a date some where else..
riot maker is only a title
the only problem they might have is people spraying cola all over.

Axl rose is the biggest riot maker in america and it aint cool what he used to to.

Aug 30, 2002
yea i know its only a title but do u think a club owner will just see it as that? besides when that shit comes on it makes me wanna punch someone in the mouth so why wouldn't it make anyone else wanna go nuts. that shit goes too hard...

Sep 26, 2002
yeah...

but i think were talking about the wrong thing here...

the biggest issue is why the fuck would dmx's management book a show with a club that doesn have insurance? or why would a fuckin club owner book a show and then later cancel it because of insurance problems?

seems shady to me

Feb 18, 2006
the place where tech performs in cleveland had banned rap shows all together for a while cause a riot broke out with black people, but i guess they found out most the people that go to that tech show are white so they let him back in there again, and i think the first tech show i went to someone fractured their neck from crowd surfing cause he hit one of the speakers on stage, ever since than techs bouncers wouldnt let people jump back into the crowd

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Mummy said:
the place where tech performs in cleveland had banned rap shows all together for a while cause a riot broke out with black people, but i guess they found out most the people that go to that tech show are white so they let him back in there again, and i think the first tech show i went to someone fractured their neck from crowd surfing cause he hit one of the speakers on stage, ever since than techs bouncers wouldnt let people jump back into the crowd
they let some chick stage dive back into the crowd while tech was on, she busted the hell out of her shins on the rail cuz she slipped right when she jumped hahaha it was funny and i know that shit hurt

Sep 26, 2002
Mummy said:
the place where tech performs in cleveland had banned rap shows all together for a while cause a riot broke out with black people, but i guess they found out most the people that go to that tech show are white so they let him back in there again,
i think that's some sort of racism that you see happening there. or these clubs are just not meant for music shows.

check this shit out haaaahahah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgEdbJlA1I

Sep 26, 2002
it's an old hard core punk "thing"

i never knew about it till i seen this band from my country do it in a vid...

there's a new-ish doc called "american hardcore" that's pretty good. has some nice clips of fans beating bands and bands beating fans.