TECH IN EUROPE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
why didn´t tech tour through Europe yet,why didn´t he visit germany yet,...say hello to Ronnz,to Playa A,to ME....WHy the kcuf??!
been to Norway,Roskilde,..hella tight,...been to Australia,Yeah,hella tight,..but,..where are the Netherlands??the UK??....Spain,Italy,FRANCE??!!at least Germany?
Damn,get yaw asses over here,hombres....nearly 37now,when will ya come dawg??...Luniz been here b4 they been succesful wit´"I got 5 on it"...ask YUK,homey!!!
I watched´em here in Dortmund rollin´a nearly 2 feet blunt,12 yrs ago,DWWWAMN!
whut are ya afraid of??!
i got a 140m² flat,....take a nap at mine whenever you want..but when will this be???
i ain´t got the dough to travel overseas to visit a couple of shows,or at least 1..but how would i be able to see ya once otherwise???!?!heh???
Everready was announced kinda,.."touring all over the planet to make Tech famous" or shit like this!?!!? What happened??!?!
NUTHIN`?????
Instead of performin´yaw 5000th show in the States,just kick yaw ass yawself and fly to Europe and gimme a dope-ass-performance where I can see you,G??!!
You´d have fun,..ask MAtt,he´s been here a couple of months ago,..and you caught so many ears,hearts and brains to sell out any club,bro!!!?!
meine Güte----
WHEN??!

WHEN??

btw,,why you ain´t call me???or Playa²???

Nov 14, 2002
Dude there were maybe... MAYBE a hundred people at the NY Tech show.

How many fans do you expect to show up?

And Playa A is incomprehensible, although he was fun to talk about back in the day.

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!"

Aug 20, 2002
Dude there were maybe... MAYBE a hundred people at the NY Tech show.

How many fans do you expect to show up?

And Playa A is incomprehensible, although he was fun to talk about back in the day.

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!"
I´d say in Berlin they´d reach 250-300 every night,.....dunno...

"TECH`S COMNG TO GERMANY" ,you know what this would mean for all of us??!?a couple of folks would visit any stage he hits in any town he might travel to...I heard his live-performance is god.like?!!?
but still,..Europe is the fastest growin´market for kinda shit like this,....
why not for Tech??
It would make him more legandary than he is right now,if he came overseas "just" to perform his stuff.....bu he ain´t yet,....and he´ll neva come!!!

"Beach!"

Apr 20, 2008
Tech should get some promotion going in England... then come here.

I went to Denmark on holiday last week and talked to a guy who had heard of Tech N9ne and liked him. Although didn't know Tech played there xD

Jun 23, 2003
lol I got 5 on it came out 13 years ago didnt it.

well you said you're 37

thats too bad to be a tech fan overseas. Ive seen tech so many times I cant go anymore.

I wanna go overseas and see the crystal method perform at a rave and do all kinds of 2cb and acid. maybe eat some khat.

lol

Aug 20, 2002
lol I got 5 on it came out 13 years ago didnt it.

well you said you're 37

thats too bad to be a tech fan overseas. Ive seen tech so many times I cant go anymore.

I wanna go overseas and see the crystal method perform at a rave and do all kinds of 2cb and acid. maybe eat some khat.

lol

I´m 29........