tech for a soundtrack?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
yo me and my friendz we puttin together a movie it'z goin be an independant film a dark film over the summer we're goin begin production and we goin try and get this shit together as best as we can and this is goin be as close to professional as we can get without bein professional (college equipment, mini dv'z, the good shit)

it'll be a dark movie it'z about a diverse group of 7 delinquentz forced to a boot camp and the instructor is a crazy fuck who wantz to turn them into soldierz hell bent on takin over shit

it ain't goin be no corny horror movie this'll be some dark shit.... tech is perfect for the dark shit

we're goin through tech'z music to figure out which shit fitz with the movie best but here's my two questionz

how can i contact tech for permission to add his track or trackz to the movie

would we have to pay? everythin we're doin for this movie is free, not costin us a dime (we're cheap and effective like that) if tech is goin charge us then we can't do it but if he givez it to us for free than it'd be beautiful

not to mention....if anythin, would tech mind makin a free track for the movie? if he agreez, him and us could talk this shit out about the kinda music we need and the theme and maybe he can do the track

i know tech comez on here sometimez, but i know a lot of you motherfuckerz know tech

so if anythin, can you tell me how to contact him or ask him for me? it'd be greatly appreciated

thanx a lot

Jan 28, 2005
Getting a hold of Strange Music isnt hard, Im pretty sure there's contact info on the strange and tech n9ne website.

hmmm....how can I say this nicely?

Get some fuckin cash man, you better be commin with some REAL innovative shit to try and get N9ne up on yer independent flick for free- not havin any kinda budget.

Who knows, maybe he'll give you permission you throw some songs on there if yer shit aint whack.

Jan 16, 2003
i know that to get permission to put a track or two in the movie is mostly likely not goin happen but i also know tech is a nice motherfucker he don't bullshit and shit

we ain't doin this movie to make money we doin this for us and because my friend is tryin to become a big time director this is her debut and basically her resume as far as moviez is concerned

it should be a hott movie and when we prove that under practically a 0 dollar budget we can still make a hott movie, it'z goin look good

we ain't lookin to cash in on his shit, we ain't even gettin a soundtrack out if we did then we'd get permission from tech and i'm sure he would get proceedingz as well

his music would be perfect for the movie, especially tormentid, the director gotta check it for real but it should be perfect that'z why i had to give it a shot

Sep 26, 2002
hey skeptikal dude

yyou gotta remember that even if tech said "yeah man go ahead", there are (read: "might be") parties involved that aren't gonna be that nice .. for example: possible publishers, MSC, even Ascap or Harryfox or bmi might want some sort of a sync license paid

but that doesnt mean you shouldnt ask and find out about this shit

Jun 22, 2004
Hell No will Tech do a free track for you, that would be goin way over bein nice.
You dont understand how much time and money goes into producing a full track.

Anyway hit me up and ill do a free track for you.
-sam

Jun 22, 2004
Im no bastard i kno my father, aha.

"But seriously" -Dodgeball , I am crazy 5 months ago i jumped off a wall and broke my arm in 2 places and got it all on camera. kick ass.

Im not tryin to talk like Tech10n but i have a suspicion that him and ZeroMedia are one in the same.
-sam

Jan 12, 2003
sam42004 said:
Im not tryin to talk like Tech10n but i have a suspicion that him and ZeroMedia are one in the same.
-sam
errrrrrrr. Wrong.

2 Different people. For beginners Zero's 21+ from NY, and Techt10n is only 17 from up northwest if im not mistaken.

And your idea about them being the same proves my crazy bastard theory. Good day