Tech fans hating fellow Tech fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
I posted a pic of Tech from the Jam concert that just happened. Some dude got mad and offensive...why?

Serously whats up with that. So far 3 other fellow Tech fans i've met in real life tried fighting me because I like Tech and they got some weird complex saying they know more about Tech but never answer questions asked about Tech. I figured being a Tech fan, I would meet other Tech fans and they would be cool and all, but so far they get offensive.

Oct 3, 2007
I've noticed it too

I've been listening to Tech for close to 10 years and over that time I've heard Tech in his songs give love to just about every different kind of fan. He loves Dudes, Girls, Juggalos, Juggaletts, Thugs, Thugettes, off the wall people, 'normal' people, phychos (sp), and all kinds of others. But every time people talk about Tech its oh did ya know? No. Yeah didnt think so. Oh ur a Juggalo? Yeah. Fuck Juggalos! I'm what I would call somewhat in the middle, not a thug not a juggalo and I think its funny people who claim to be a fan of the same dude can't get along.

Jun 9, 2007
Serously whats up with that. So far 3 other fellow Tech fans i've met in real life tried fighting me because I like Tech and they got some weird complex saying they know more about Tech but never answer questions asked about Tech. I figured being a Tech fan, I would meet other Tech fans and they would be cool and all, but so far they get offensive.
1. When they start with their fighting words, calm the situation by asking them to chill and telling them you got an exclusive Tech track you can share with them online.

2. When you see them online, send them "Snomed" in virus form.

3. When you see them online again, convert to E-thug mode and instant message them in ALL CAPS. Make sure you tell them you know where they live.

Problem solved.

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Was it 3 people all at one time or 3 people over the course of different times?
It was over a course of time. And NO I did not fight them, but one of them might want to but eh, you dont schedule fights lol. But Anyways, like I just posted a pic up and he was like...WTF you know about Tech, for no god damn reason. Its gets annoying to get no love from other fans.

Nebulizah - Yea...But that doesnt solve anything lol...But serously I wouldnt mind a reasonable answer to this. When you listen to Tech do you have to instantly become a dick to any other fans.

Oct 3, 2007
I'm originally from Missouri so I know a lot of Tech fans, lived in a few small cities near KC and inside of KC for a while and there are a lot of Tech fans there. Actually seemed to be more fans in the smaller cities cause in the beginning Tech showed them tons of love doin small shows and what not, but everytime people would argue, I'd say mostly "Thugs" and "Juggalos" but not always the case

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Was it 3 people all at one time or 3 people over the course of different times?
I'm originally from Missouri, lived in a few small cities near KC and inside of KC for a while and there are a lot of Tech fans there. Actually seemed in the smaller cities cause in the beginning Tech showed them tons of love doin small shows and what not, but everytime people would argue, I'd say mostly "Thugs" and "Juggalos" but not always the case
Yea, Well I live in a small town, so we have a bunch of fake ass crips and bloods here. But they're just a bunch of butt buddies that thought they were gangsters cause they grow swag.

Jun 9, 2007
Yea, Well I live in a small town, so we have a bunch of fake ass crips and bloods here. But they're just a bunch of butt buddies that thought they were gangsters cause they grow swag.
lol

Honestly, it must just be the way your town is.

I haven't ran into any Tech "fans" like that up here in the Twin Cities. Everybody I've actually met at concerts or know personally has always been cool.

Nov 13, 2006
98 here, but its not really a matter of how long you liked someone, there are people who are newer that like tech ALOT more than people who been listening to him longer.

Aug 19, 2007
same here I've been listen to tech since 2002 also, but all the tech fans i meet are coo as fuck i never also came to blows with some one over who knows more bout tech then the other the think thats kinda wack if you said me