Tech & Everready

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2005
So we have seen AP and Angellic sell combined almost 400,000 units how many do you think Everready will sell?

Do you think this is enough to make him get up to platinum? I mean he has toured gotten in video games and Tv and gotten his name known along with music videos and all that shit? What do yall think?

Feb 9, 2006
He is DEFINATLY goin big with this release... He has gained sooo much attention since AP dropped... with all the touring, the internet, the video game premiers, the movie soundtrack and not to mention his own label runnin shit now.... this album IMO will go 500,000 easy... He is like one of the most popular underground artist right now, and as hot as E40 is right now, if he gets that JellySickle video out, that will launch his ass straight to the top of the charts...

Jan 23, 2006
All I know is that I will bump tech till the day i die. I get these some other kids at my school bumping tech. And all of this happened cuz I had tech as my wallpaper so i'm down to promote EVERREADY!!!!!

Mar 13, 2006
I see more and more people gettin into Tech everday, the concert I went to in November there was a lot of people, then the concert I just went to there was probably twice as many people.

Feb 12, 2006
If he can drop atleast 100k in the first week and not on the same week as some bullshit mainstream artist, the possibilities are endless. When ya check the billboard top 20 sellers for a week and u see tech n9ne at the top people reading like Entertainment mag. gonna be like who tha fuck is this guy. I say release the cd on the right week and Tech gonna blow up like he should have a LONG MOTHER FUCKING time ago.

Feb 20, 2006
Tekka_Nina said:
Yeah I was thinkin for Jelly Sickle if they got a video of him and E-40 on there he should sell a lot
I don't think "Jellsickle" should be his first single. IMO it's not a song that you hear and go "oh my god, who's this". I think the song with Eminem or Twista should be the first. But I can only speculate on how good or "radio friendly" those songs are. All i know is Eminem helps sell records, alot of them! And you need a "radio hit or mtv,TRL for example" if you want to go platinum. I mean how many people knew who Mike Jones was until his video dropped?

Jan 18, 2006
is he doin somethin for madden again? if this cd would of come out like a month after madden came out it woulda been big. there was a bunch of people id play madden with and theyd be like, aww, i wonder who this is, this song is the shit.

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
jtegra said:
I don't think "Jellsickle" should be his first single. IMO it's not a song that you hear and go "oh my god, who's this". I think the song with Eminem or Twista should be the first. But I can only speculate on how good or "radio friendly" those songs are. All i know is Eminem helps sell records, alot of them! And you need a "radio hit or mtv,TRL for example" if you want to go platinum. I mean how many people knew who Mike Jones was until his video dropped?
Eminem sells records, not so true anymore.

Trick Trick had the hottest single of the summer with Welcome to Detroit ft. Eminem last year, and his cd pretty much flopped. Same with Hush, his cd featured Eminem, was partially produced, and endoresed by Eminem, and it flopped HARDCORE. Same again goes for King Gordy. Eminem wasnt featured, but he produced the lead single, album also flopped. Obie Trice "Cheers" while not flopping, didnt do nearly as well as expected.

Eminem doesn't have the 'golden touch' most people like to think he does.

Jun 8, 2004
KayZew said:

Trick Trick had the hottest single of the summer with Welcome to Detroit ft. Eminem last year, and his cd pretty much flopped. Same with Hush, his cd featured Eminem, was partially produced, and endoresed by Eminem, and it flopped HARDCORE. Same again goes for King Gordy. Eminem wasnt featured, but he produced the lead single, album also flopped. Obie Trice "Cheers" while not flopping, didnt do nearly as well as expected.

If people aint feelin the artist he features on then most people are more likely to just download that one track. Em can still help you get the exposure you need to blow up, but you better come hard and not get outshined on your own shit. Which I dont think will happen to Tech.

Jun 8, 2004
Mummy said:
eminem outshined 50 on get rich or die trying, still sold like what, 11 mill?
Thats when eminem was at is prime and mtv and everyone were basically suckin his dick. At tha time it seemed like Em coulda made anyone famous. They did a good job of hyping the fuck out that album with the whole 50 mania thing. Em basically spoon fed 50 all the fame he could eat till he shit green.

Atleast thats how i see it

Jul 14, 2005
KayZew said:

if your shit sucks it dont matter who you feature its gonna flop