Tech concert tonight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
Tech Concert i went to last night, meet ss, kutt... it owned

(im the kid with the promo BEEF shirt and red McNastee 12" red beenie)

We get there and throw around some sampler cds and flyers to start the day.

SS were in back after the show.

So i told Snug Brim how I am member of there street team and that i won the m80 fan site contest.

He thought that was awesome and told me to jump behind the merch table so I was just chillin talkin to snug brim and a lil to skatterman.

They gave me urban legendz for free and signed it, I also had Kutt sign the back of the book.

I also meet Lyrical pedestrianz. (local group)

TwiztidMN got some awesome pics with his digital camera.

We were in front row the whole concert so the pics own.

We will have TONS of pics online in a couple days.

Sadly he was outside when i meet everyone so we have no pics of them close up and in person

Oct 17, 2003
so i told Snug Brim how i was a member of there street team and that i won the m80 fan site contest.

he thought that was awesome and told me to jump behind the merch table so i was just chillin talkin to snug brim and a lil to skatterman.

they gave me urban legendz for free and signed it and i also had Kutt sign the inside cd case by the disk

also meet Lyrical pedestrianz (local group)

we got some awesome pics with the digital camera

Oct 17, 2003
fthaworld510 said:
are u gonna post the pics tonite
heres the plan

twiztidmn need to find a cord for his digi camera.
or buy a new one

then he needs to save them and send them to me

ill take a day to fix them up with photoshop cs

then rename and put on my server

lots of good pics. we were in front row the whole concert!

Mar 31, 2003
Tormentid said:
so i told Snug Brim how i was a member of there street team and that i won the m80 fan site contest.

he thought that was awesome and told me to jump behind the merch table so i was just chillin talkin to snug brim and a lil to skatterman.
so ur the guy who almost got your neck broke and tossed back over the merch table,, hahaha

steve

Oct 17, 2003
but, ya i did not like it back there, i felt weird and was woundering what they wanted me to wait for.

eh no big deal... but i was in the way... way to many boxes of shirts

Nov 14, 2003
i got owned like a mother fucker. while torm was inside chillin i was outside freezing, then one of my other friends broke the side door of the van we were driving off, which isn't even ours. lol, its cool though, fucking awesome night. i should have jumped up to the merch table when the security started pushing me out the door and acted like i was buying something.

Mar 31, 2003
Tormentid said:
but, ya i did not like it back there, i felt weird and was woundering what they wanted me to wait for.

eh no big deal... but i was in the way... way to many boxes of shirts
it just caught me off guard, i turn around and saw someone that wasnt a mexican or S&S but jose told me they asked u back there, just end of the show rush + S&S, i thought they were commin out after their set, but u were outta the way so u were cool back there,

And Slither, dont call me a mean fucker i could have let u and ur sister pay for ur "TWO DRINKS?" as nick said hahaha

steve

Sep 30, 2003
I got stuck behind the merch table at the portland show and felt like I was in the way too but Crazy Ike wouldn't let me leave! Steve you are a sarcastic fuck but I wouldn't call you mean..... Now Joe I wouldn't fuck with he scared the shit out of me and he was bein nice!