Tech coming to Bada Bing in Lawrence on Nov. 21----->

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
just heard on the 103 that Tech was coming to Bada bing strip club up here in Lawrence. I know he is coming to the Granada on 1/25 but this is the first I have heard about this. ANyone know anything about this? Is he just making an appearance or what? Ill let yall know if i see some flyers up here at KU
peace
CHRIS

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

-------BLESS the mrs.'s who stress to kiss us......even though we spend our checks w/ strippers obsessed with clitarisuses....--------THIS RING!!!........

shit i wish i could make it!!

out!!

Aug 17, 2002
Here you GO....!!!

Cover Charge $20 ...

... ... ...other... ... ...

BADA BING
913 N 2nd St
Lawrence, Kansas 66044

(785) 841-4122

if you get off of I-70 its only like 2 minutes away from the East Lawrence exit... just take a left and head towards Downtown Lawrence... its on your right...
coo coo...???

PEACE...Stran-J

Aug 17, 2002
thanks for the correction S7... i just called them up and they said it was $20 for everybody to me... so...im sure you know better than i...:)

Seriously.... if anyone needs directions i know lawrence and the surrounding area relatively well... and i can help ya if you are comin off of k-10, 40, 70 or whatever.. coo coo?

PEACE///Stran-J

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
I=m sorrz Travis but....

I was talking to you Travis but I don´t want to talk to you over these board. You know "Motherfucker" or some outher shit I wrote IS NOT I repeat is not a personal thing.
I want your attention you know it´s hard for me and ronnz to get in contact with you and I´m down to promote Tech and you know that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
But we got no information ok you don´t have to tell us everything, but please tell us what´s up with our music!
Which beats you want which beats you don´t need !
I got no fun to talk to you always in the late evening that the time difference it niot our or fault!
And you know it is impossible to reach Tech !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT TECH GOT TO TALK TO RONNZ ABOUT THE BEATS!
Finally I wish you call us one day tell us what we have to do and we will do it .
You know I´m a crazy ass motherfucker and yesertday was a fucked up day I´m sorry about my speek.
I know you know this is all fun I love your buisness genius gene and I love techs music There is no Beef of course but we wanna know what´s going on !
take it with a laugh we come back to KC to clown ya again and you will beat my ass and ronnz is laughing the shit out of his mind but he won´t help me when your finished to shake me I need a 5 hour pause peace CEO
RED PLAYA dont take it serious but tkae the music serious I´m out thanks 4 everything
BUT HOLLA RONNZ

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Don=t fight with Turbo Travis

2 everzbodz at this board >
Does anzbody knows what happend if zou want to fight with Travis_
No He got me in 50 4 leg log like a gfucking wrestler Ib though I would die straight in Patricks haouse in front of a bunch of bitchez I was the biggest idiot in this evening NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO