TECH at # 79 on Billboard charts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Yeah ya heard it here first. He came in at # 79. I believe Anghellic came in at # 58 or 59 in it's debut. Not bad really, but as the numbers show Anghellic did better in it's first week.

Sep 4, 2002
Man I thought you was cool. I guess not, because you started to hate. It probably was on Billboard.com yesterday, but probably after I left work. I was talkin about I was the first one to post it on the Siccness Network, or Tech's website.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
THIS WAS YESTERDAY........

KRAYZIE said:
Man I thought you was cool. I guess not, because you started to hate. It probably was on Billboard.com yesterday, but probably after I left work. I was talkin about I was the first one to post it on the Siccness Network, or Tech's website.
i am not hated just tellin the truth.....someone posted that yesterday on here!!!

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23859

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
KRAYZIE said:
Yeah ya heard it here first. He came in at # 79. I believe Anghellic came in at # 58 or 59 in it's debut. Not bad really, but as the numbers show Anghellic did better in it's first week.
TECHNICALLY this doesn't necesarrily mean that ANghellic did better the first week

actual sales could be different, but it could just be that 78 people sold more than tech this year and 58 sold more than him last

:classic:

just thuight i'd make sure ya'll knew

Aug 21, 2002
Hopefully, whenever muthafuckas quit hating and want to listent o real shit, then he will move on up in the charts.... We all know that Tech should be at number #1 on the charts. Tech should perform on 106th & Park. it will fuck with a lot of people to hear him...

Jul 7, 2002
I thought that Anghellic posted 58 or whatever on the urban chart last year. He is 79 on the top 200 this time. I think he is number 7 or 12 on the urban charts. Hope this put it in perspective.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Can someone give some numbers of how much he sold the first week for each album? If anghellic sold more the first week i have a question? If it didn't sell more the first week then dont respond but why would you think that Anghellic would sell more the first week than AP? We have heard that Jcor sucked with promotions but were they really that bad or do you think that the people who thought they would like to hear tech and bought anghellic out of curiosity were disappointed and didn't buy AP?

Jul 7, 2002
I have heard that there are issues with Tech's Soundscans.....like people stealing or not reporting some of em. We'll have to see what happens and if this is true.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Know why he dun sell? Cuz they dun sell em in many places......I live in da bay and haven't found it yet......Sam Goody and Tower Records both in my area in South of Frisco didnt have em last week......

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah I talked to Travis, Tech's Manager, today and he said that the Soundscan is all fucked up right now with Sony and some other labels, they said there is no way that he should have come in at 79, cuz the numbers that translate from that slot in the charts do not add up to the number of units that they know for a fact they sold cuz retailers were placing hella reorders already, he was saying that it's fucked up cuz soundscan really shouldn't matter and it's they fault cuz the shit is all fucked up right now, but it does matter cuz that's what all the music industry business people look at is sales according to soundscan, anyways he said that accurately they think Tech sold around 26,000 the first week.

Oct 4, 2002
MasZive said:
Hopefully, whenever muthafuckas quit hating and want to listent o real shit, then he will move on up in the charts.... We all know that Tech should be at number #1 on the charts. Tech should perform on 106th & Park. it will fuck with a lot of people to hear him...

dam, i agree... but shit, if Tech did perform live on 106 id have to get tickets. haha, dam... that would be hot tho.. and it would give him good publcity [spelling?]... too bad he doesn't do a show down here....

iono, holla

`duCe`