tech and twista again???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
got it from somewhere....

"1ST Leak Track from "CATEGORY F5" Produced by Traxster

Let me know ya thoughts on this track,its called "Wetter" produced by Traxster. i got it in my player, i will blast out the radio version to my friend list.Yea thats right we back in the kitchen cookin!!! feed back is greatly appreciated. fyi, i listened to ya comments, me and tech 9 are in the studio as we speak bangin out!!!"

...but again..where´s this "welcome 2 the midwest"-remix???!where,when,how will we be able to listen to it??

Jul 1, 2007
the trac is alright nothing 2 special, bunk rock bitch > wetter

But uh wtf ?its just an unreleased verse who said anything about a remix?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
if that casual statement was made by Twista himself on a reliable source than i'm assuming they're recording for CF5 or could maybe even be for Sickology though the previous makes more sense seeing it's in the context of CF5

dope if it's official word

the trac is alright nothing 2 special, bunk rock bitch > wetter

But uh wtf ?its just an unreleased verse who said anything about a remix?
that verse was supposed to be on Welcome To The Midwest but because of label issues on twista's side was removed...

a short time after tech himself mentioned he might be releasing a Remix containing the verse from Twista that to this day hasn't made the light of day.

Jul 1, 2007
i dont tend to believe tech if he says he might be releasing a remix haha but itd be good if tech changed his verse so did krizz, remixed the beat and chorus

u never know with tech all the strange album covers that have been released b4 album release have been fake except for prozak and grave plotts lol .. they always change them!like to keep the fans suprised and on the edge of their seats huh

Aug 31, 2005
i dont tend to believe tech if he says he might be releasing a remix haha but itd be good if tech changed his verse so did krizz, remixed the beat and chorus

u never know with tech all the strange album covers that have been released b4 album release have been fake except for prozak and grave plotts lol .. they always change them!like to keep the fans suprised and on the edge of their seats huh
umm they're called placeholders.....they were never meant to be the actually cover just something quickly thrown together to show that the album is coming

atleast i hope they were placeholders....judging by kaliko, skat and snug, and kutt's covers they very well might have been acceptable to strange

Oct 16, 2006
Although it isn't very well-explained.. the first track leaked is "Wetter"... Twista then goes to explain that he has heard the numerous amounts of comments from his fans and he has Tech N9ne making an appearance on his upcoming album..

ECF'NW.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Although it isn't very well-explained.. the first track leaked is "Wetter"... Twista then goes to explain that he has heard the numerous amounts of comments from his fans and he has Tech N9ne making an appearance on his upcoming album..

ECF'NW.
Just recorded Tech's verse for a song for Twista's new album. Also, It's looking like Twista will definitely make Sickology 101

OHHHHHHH After seeing this, and rereading the firstpost, I get it now. I didn't pick up on the allusion that Twista was talking.

Jan 6, 2006
hell yeah! looks sicology will be a much bigger album with bigger features which is a plus! u know what we need a TECH N9NE, TWISTA, KRAYZIE BONE or all of BONE track!!! that is waaayyyyy overdue.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Just recorded Tech's verse for a song for Twista's new album. Also, It's looking like Twista will definitely make Sickology 101
that's dope!

nice to see tech finally feature on a twista album and vice versa...

my assumptions turned out to be fact :cool:

good looks rob...