tech and kutt in the new insane clown posse video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
FIVE........

what do I have to DL???????.........4 a drunk azz,....it´s toooooooooo long to checkkkkk out, what the f is the f what the f i have to dl ,nahmean????if not,....congratulation,...........merry X-MAS.............and...........if y´all ever come 2 germany,.................go to Dresden,........they´ll show y´all how nice the EAST is/WAS.........

Aug 26, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
This shit should have been reported a while back...

Thanks Dogge... My stupid 56k ass is gonna wait the hour to check it out.
dont waist your time their in the video for a total of 15 sec.

unless you like icp i wouldnt download this piece of shit.

Feb 9, 2003
Re: FIVE........

Fruntsch said:
what do I have to DL???????.........4 a drunk azz,....it´s toooooooooo long to checkkkkk out, what the f is the f what the f i have to dl ,nahmean????if not,....congratulation,...........merry X-MAS.............and...........if y´all ever come 2 germany,.................go to Dresden,........they´ll show y´all how nice the EAST is/WAS.........
lmfao you're like the cool kid straight outta special ed.. you know the dude who doesn't talk much, slobers alot, and never makes sense

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Re: Re: FIVE........

Toastid Juggalo said:
lmfao you're like the cool kid straight outta special ed.. you know the dude who doesn't talk much, slobers alot, and never makes sense
English is his second language. He types better drunk in his second language than many Americans do sober.

Hats off to the German.

Apr 25, 2002
long time no talk locc.....................

i know homie ..we need to go out and eat or something ...since a fool cant drink no more ....hit me up ...u know where to find me

Aug 20, 2002
Re: Re: FIVE........

Toastid Juggalo said:

YOU!!!
YOU AS!!!
YOU AS A!!!
YOU AS A JUGGALLOW!!!
YOU AS A JUGGALLOW CALL!!!
YOU AS A JUGGALLOW CALL ME RETARDED????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,THEN WE MUST BE RELATIVES.

Thanks SWICK for supporting the "foreigner".....

Oct 17, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Tormentid, can you hook up that smaller file for us poor folk?
yea, i actually made one with a huge screen, the official one is only a inch x inch big about i got on 100% missing a inch up and down :D

ok, i will convert it now, but quality will be poor, ill propbly make it 2-4mb