Tech 9 song in Dark Angle episode

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
i was watching my season 2 dvd, and in the epesoid number 6 called "two" they played Tormented by Tech.

it was 14 min through and they were in a club.

if someone wants, i will rip it to mp3 if u wanna hear

dammit i spelled angel wrong, im so stupid

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Tormentid said:
i was watching my season 2 dvd, and in the epesoid number 6 called "two" they played Tormented by Tech.

it was 14 min through and they were in a club.

if someone wants, i will rip it to mp3 if u wanna hear

dammit i spelled angel wrong, im so stupid
neat...you should just rip the video clip

Oct 17, 2003
man, i am so into this show right now, lol i watched the first 2 cds yesterday, i watched the 3rd cd this morning.

im probly gonna watch the 4th today and the other 2 tomorrow.
(seams like i have no life)

i will try to rip the video, never riped a video before tho

edit:
now that i think of it, i have dsl i can dl the episode and cut the clip out

fuck, edit #2:
i dont have kazaa any more. go dl it and some one can cut it out and i will host it

Oct 17, 2003
alright heres the deal.

im dling the french talking verson so i will have to rip to mp3 and over lap them. but right now it is at the tech part so i will have it soon

Oct 17, 2003
Mp3

Video

i spent an hour doing the stupid video, now it pisses me off, the audio is fucked but i dont wanna mess with it anymore.

eh its nice and small video, but quality sucks so u wont notice the gap as much

Nov 20, 2003
NICE!
thanks for the hard work man. That whole album is good background music for a dark show like that.

And I just noticed that they didn't edit the song?!
Is the dark angel dvd set all like that?

Nov 20, 2003
actually upon second listen, they edited out some words but missed it in other parts.

They got
"Get ****ed up"

but not
"Fuck it, do it ti I feel the flame"

Oct 17, 2003
i did not notice any swearing, but the set is really good. im gonna get the first season soon as i find it cheap or trade it off someone

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
damn Tormented... you are the SHIT... seriously! I luv that show... I'm a HUGE Buffy freak though... I have sooo much Buffy shit... it's not even funny... :)
Jessica Alba is fucking hot for real...hmmm.. funny, Eric, you and I seem to have the same taste in girls... :) HAHAHA

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Share? I did share... she's on my site... I shared her fine ass with all y'all... BUT that's as much as I'm sharing :) If you want more, you're gonna have to head out to Whispers... :)*

*ya luv that promo huh*