Tech & 3 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
So Matic told us Tech got Three 6 Mafia on a song for K.O.D. And now on Juicy J's youtube page, he says Tech N9ne will be on Three 6 Mafia's new album.

Tech N9ne on a Three 6 Mafia beat = my dream collabo finally comin true

Cant believe it. Never thought they would collab.

Jul 1, 2007
seems like he's trying to make everybodys dream collabs come true

he got on the track with all my favs

ill
necro
up and coming canibus track
ice cube
brotha lynch
now 36?
not to mention all the others he made possible

Crazy

May 31, 2007
Yea I heard this too but didnt believe it. But damn it should be hella dope.. After I say what Im gonna say next someone will most likely either type or think.. "No one on here is ever happy with what Tech does" But I woudla liked to see tech on a track with Three 6 maybe at least 3 years back man. Hopefully Three 6 goes back to their dark shit and brings Tech along for the ride.. I think a Tech/ Three 6 DARK song would be extremely dope. Not so sure about Three 6's new direction

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Thanks for correcting where it was at. I looked on the Youtube page and saw nothing about it, so was like "Huh?" Wish it would have been on Youtube or something, and not just a live stream that is gone forever, haha. Maybe he'll answer Kirby though, and put it "in writing" for everyone to see. Doubt it though.

Jun 22, 2007
Yea I heard this too but didnt believe it. But damn it should be hella dope.. After I say what Im gonna say next someone will most likely either type or think.. "No one on here is ever happy with what Tech does" But I woudla liked to see tech on a track with Three 6 maybe at least 3 years back man. Hopefully Three 6 goes back to their dark shit and brings Tech along for the ride.. I think a Tech/ Three 6 DARK song would be extremely dope. Not so sure about Three 6's new direction
Yeah I too wish they would have collabed 4 or 5 years ago. But hey Im not gunna complain, 3 6 are still my favorite producers and I have wanted this to happen for a long time. They still make darker beats, but just not as dark and grimey as they used to be.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
That's fucking dope. Three 6 fell off recently, but that probably has more to do with Sony pushing them to be more mainstream. I don't give a fuck though, I've wanted to hear tech murder a Three 6 beat for a long time now.

Have you heard it? Anything else you can say about it?

Apr 8, 2006
seems like he's trying to make everybodys dream collabs come true

he got on the track with all my favs

ill
necro
up and coming canibus track
ice cube
brotha lynch
now 36?
not to mention all the others he made possible

Crazy
He sure is,Dont 4get Twista!
I think this is one of Tech's best Qualities and the mass is startin 2 realize,finally we got a great collaber whos doin it right n this will give him even more longevity.
But Yeah it woulda been nice 2 hear Triple 6 n Tech Do A track like 10 years ago...durin like The End,World Domination,Prophet Posse era.