Tech @ 106 and Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
it was nice to see tech get a spot on BET. even on 106 which is mostly watched by black high school kids. i think alot of people expected more out of the show. the Freestyle Friday segment is about 5 minutes long and the judges vote. who ever didn't see it all you missed was him sitting there. i'm sure a screen shot will be posted.

Jan 5, 2010
yea, never watch the stupid show, but i was atleast expecting tech to say why he chose the person he did... didnt realize the judge just flips a sign.. o well good for tech for atleast getting in there..

Dec 10, 2008
^^
when they said tech will be judging.. thats what i was expecting.. him talking on why he chose that person.. i guess thats what everyone expected

Oct 6, 2008
Compared to most of the shit-fuck bubble gum rappers and battles they have on Freestyle Friday, that battle was alright.

There was no references to other rappers in the 106 countdown, no lame comparisons and metaphors. It was ill.

I like how Bones came with the whole taking Terrance's job thing and said "To my right... the worst rapper you ever heard in your life.." Dope.

On the topic, yeah it sucks Tech didn't do anything other than sit there, waste time and flip a sign...

Good exposure, but fail on BET for not allowing more Tech time...

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
he looked pissed. last time i watched a freestyle friday, it was 1 round and i think Scarface or somebody was a judge and he was like "i need to see another round to vote" and from then on they had 2 rounds.