Teccanina.com ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Anyone know when they started to revamp the Teccanina website or when its expected to be up again? I normaly dont ask about other sites but I know Teccanina's always had a Techn9ehq link on the front page, so I fiqured this would be the best place to ask.

Holla

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
:beard: :beard: :beard: :beard:

We are revamping and scrapping the whole teccanina.com site.
Everyone who thought the site was going to be changed was right, but the owner didnt sell it to a psychopathic dude and its not going to be a psychopathic site. Its still under the same owners. As far as i know... HellCent, J-Sinna, and I (Tonyk the Joker) will be the operators. the other people didnt do shit so hellcent is letting them go.

We are turning it into a strange music/msc site to rep all strange affiliates and so on.

We figured it was to specialized so this move will allow us to broaden the content.

Hellcent updates the main page with a percentage of how much is completed... like today it is 15%.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
J, the forums have errors.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /var/www/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67
ERROR: Cannot find database strangemsc_com_-_forum
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 100

There appears to be an error with the StrangeBoard database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: DELETE FROM ibf_sessions WHERE running_time < 1077811286 or ip_address='65.29.194.199'

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
mySQL error code: 2002
Date: Thursday 26th of February 2004 12:01:26 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience

Thats what i get everytime, dooood

Jan 7, 2003
www.teccanina.com
Yea, the forums are fucking up. Was working fine for about a week. I switched to Invision Board from phpBB... so I'm lost on how the hell to fix it. Might have to use phpBB if the fucks at Invision Board can't help me.

Oh, and I'm not gonna give a completion date. Every time I have, I rarely come through on the date haha. It'll be a couple months though, cause we've got a lot of building to do once I get all the php coding and layout work done.