TEC 9 DC/SS !!!!!!! peep dis!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I think....

• Guns shouldn't look better than women
• That gun has a color scheme better than most Canibus album covers
• If someone placed this gun in my posession, there is no way in hell I'd be able to hold back going to the mall and at leastspraying the parking lot.... Scarface style.

Nov 14, 2002
Um... it's not your uncles. There's no way in hell your uncle has one of those, unless of course he swiped it from the marines. Also, nobody interested in guns would have a hi-res digital camera, because they don't know how the fuck to use computers. I also doubt your uncle would take pictures of it and spread it around on the puter .

He also wouldn't name the file "tec-dc9 top tec-9 ss bottom".

You copped that shit off a website. Why am I the only one to say this?

Oct 27, 2002
ok i took the picture i named it ... lol i used a nice digi cam wit 2 mega pixels ... i named it tec dc 9 top tec ss bottom because there the 2 guns he converted into one nice ass tecc millameter ... swiped it from the marines HAHAHAHA .... umm marines use Steyr A.U.G's (assualt rifles) and no marines dont convert pistols ... they dont waste time on pistols u fool! ...... ok fine yeah i copped it off a website actually!

oh yeah 1 more thing even the fbi use HK Mp5 which would shit on a semi auto pistol ... they are fully auto sub machine guns ... and american marines use M16's come on dont come out me like dat! i aint DAT stupid!!!! ... well actualy i am

Dec 30, 2002
Boy! Behtta keep that thang outta my hands. If a set of niggas ever try ta rush or play me and I had that. I'd have everybody humpin!