TEAL TOWN BOYZ - UPDATE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Recording is done! Won't say no more...but you will be happy...if your a fan of Southbay Music, if your not...this one just might make you one.

No submissions we're done on this one....ALL NEW TRACKS recorded by me and Slaptop Mobile Studios. Yes....Vol. 2 is already in the works....NO SUBMISSIONS....all from scratch once again. Producer's if you want to fuck with this Southbay Movement and get heard on some exposure hit me offline: [email protected] or call 408-649-1922.

Here's the line up for Vol. 1

Playa Rae . Tha Critic . Silence . Dave Dub . Blayze McKee . Shea Savage . Stik Gilatine . 2Left Feet . Convic . Gangsta Reese . JusDre . Jay Da Butcha . Suni V . Crhyme Boss . Enormus Tha Ox . Tekpot . Scrilla Mac . Staynless . Jae Rilla . Coppo . Komatoze . Cali Grown . Durrty D . C.T.

and we added a couple of out of towners that always been fuckin with the Teal Town:

M-Dash . Rock . Bubb C . Mr.Kee . Lil RO . S.B. Tha Grindaholik . Trey C

Production by: Remy Remaq, Mr.Sche, Nickel N Dime & S.B. Tha Grindaholik

There are 17 tracks total with a little bonus at the end. Stay tuned yall....and no, the combinations aren't the same that your used to hearing. Your going to hear all of these artists on songs with each other you probably never thought you'd hear. A big step in bringing everyone together out here in the Teal Town...one of many. You can add us here: www.myspace.com/tealtownboyz

Thanks Again....TTBZ

www.408INC.com coming soon....

Apr 18, 2005
No replies? Fuck it.

Good shyt Rae, & to evryone that put this together. I'm lookin forward to hearin the final product. Big move for the southbay off topp! I see plenty of the homies on this one. It shall be a heater!

Killa Kali - thank you fam....it's bout to change some thangs round here in the bottom....you gon like this one.

Shea - you already know fam....

Lethaface - thanks fam...still got Dayz Like This for you when you ready....and naw, the cover isn't done yet...but will be setting up the photoshoot asap.