TBIB!!!!Ya Boy apperance in Eve's new video Tambourine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
really tho, yal need to stop with this groupie shit...mu'fuckaz get all wet and shit when they see they fav rapper in a mainstream video even if its for a second...how the fuck is that gonn bring the bay back...if it wasnt for you pointing it out i would have never even known it was ya boy...

Mar 2, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
This is obvious proof that the Bay is back.

This may push his album sales from 340 to 342, unless I change my mind.

341 for sure

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! fuhreos tho.. u muthafuckas needa quit gettin ya panties weT jus kuz some muthafucka made a half second cameo in someone else'z video!! only people who know who tha fuck he is.. is peeps in tha Bay and maybe a selecT few in tha outer regions!! If TBIB.. everybody gon' be makin cameos in they own videos and gettin heavy rotation on BET and MTV!! and no.. MTV2 and MTV Jams dont count eitha!!

Oct 28, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
This is obvious proof that the Bay is back.

This may push his album sales from 340 to 342, unless I change my mind.

341 for sure.
That is funny and sadly kinda true. This isn't going to help with his album sales. If he makes good music it will out weigh any cameo in a video as far as becoming an artist with a resume and not just a rapper with a buzz.

Dec 6, 2006
The best move Ya boy coulda made was gettin out of the bay.The biggest he woulda got if he woulda stayed is san quinn status and that woulda took awhile.In LA u bump into stars every night which is good for networking.He probably bumped into eve at a club and chopped it up.U go 2 a club in the bay and all u see is the same rappers struggling.