taylor gang berner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
that's the definition of a weed carrier. he's in the crew to carry the weed. and will jump on a few tracks & be in some videos. thats about it.
Still not a bad deal for Berner. Gets to meet and network with all the sucessful artists, producers and business figures so it will still help his music in some way or another.

Apr 21, 2012
Wiz was praising Berner's upcoming "Urban Farmer" on twitter few days ago. Berner just within' the last month was "labeled" taylorgang and hasn't released a project or anything w/ the stamp. Once he does, bet he get's his name thrown in the mix. I doubt he'll really be a part of the crew anytime soon (be on all their projects, etc.) yall just lookin' for a reason to hate on the guy. Berner's a dope rapper that picks out amazing production, I don't understand all the negativity. I see alotta you fools around here praise and listen to way worse shit. Regardless, he'll get more plays and fans just from Wiz cosign. Hate em' or love em' he'll probably be making more cash off his clothing line w/ Wiz than 80% of the rappers in the bay laughing his fat ass all the way to the bank.....

Nov 3, 2009
Wiz was praising Berner's upcoming "Urban Farmer" on twitter few days ago. Berner just within' the last month was "labeled" taylorgang and hasn't released a project or anything w/ the stamp. Once he does, bet he get's his name thrown in the mix. I doubt he'll really be a part of the crew anytime soon (be on all their projects, etc.) yall just lookin' for a reason to hate on the guy. Berner's a dope rapper that picks out amazing production, I don't understand all the negativity. I see alotta you fools around here praise and listen to way worse shit. Regardless, he'll get more plays and fans just from Wiz cosign. Hate em' or love em' he'll probably be making more cash off his clothing line w/ Wiz than 80% of the rappers in the bay laughing his fat ass all the way to the bank.....
Nah im not hating i want the dude to get the recognition he deserves. I was just curious why he hasn't got any spotlight.

Nov 20, 2007
I respect your thought but its no hate. You can't tell me that he looks outta place in that vid? While watching it, I was waiting to see interaction between him and others as I've seen in his own vids he done here in the bay. I don't think he's shy like that. He seems different and not because he's with TG either. But yea I hope he does his thang and hit the next level with them and hoping they give him that needed support too. Been following him before most ppl knew who he was, and that was back in 2003 off some compilations. Berners really came a long way, especially with all the moves he made since then.

bfeddy

MaTTERDaDDY
Sep 2, 2009
TeAl ToWn!!
I respect your thought but its no hate. You can't tell me that he looks outta place in that vid? While watching it, I was waiting to see interaction between him and others as I've seen in his own vids he done here in the bay. I don't think he's shy like that. He seems different and not because he's with TG either. But yea I hope he does his thang and hit the next level with them and hoping they give him that needed support too. Been following him before most ppl knew who he was, and that was back in 2003 off some compilations. Berners really came a long way, especially with all the moves he made since then.

what was he on in 03?

Feb 8, 2003
he a weed goon and tax write off so ofcoarse they not gonna give him a front push. also juicy j looks too damn old to be hanging with wiz.

best rapper in that camp is Chevy Woods he even sounds better then Wiz

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
im not sure if berner is really signed to TGOD, im not a huge fan of dude but he certified bay area..to me it makes alot of sense for wiz to put someone like him on

sounds like alot of hate in here, like hes just the weed man or just the bodyguard, whatever if thats the case.. i remember when berner first got on and hes come a long way

i say let bru bru do his thang

Jul 25, 2007
Dude is kickin it with one of the most popular rap artists in the mainstream right now. He's shaking hands with mainstream artists, producers, A&Rs and record label execs.

He started in the right direction by getting his foot in the door and if it means being their weed connect, then so be it.

All these OG rap artists like San Quinn, Mistah FAB, Keak, Thizz Nation etc. who worked they ass off their whole life, would kill just to meet these dudes. Let alone be signed to them.

Cant knock Berners hustle. He's doing something right.

Jul 25, 2007
Bay Area rapper "Berner" is known to most Californians as more than just a good underground Hip Hop artist. To them, he's known as one of the finest marijuana / club dealers on the West Coast. His name carries weight on the streets of North California and of course, rapper Wiz Khalifa, is one of his compadres. Recently, the two hooked up to bring Wiz and the Taylor Gang family into Berner's world, upgrading the Pittsburgh stoners to the latest smoking technology.

"Peep Game, this is why I like it the most. It charges with a USB right. So on your laptop - on your anything right. So you got disposable cartridges," says Berner to Taylor Gang's Chevy Woods as he begins to educate them on Trippy Sticks. "The Type of Places I been smoking this thang... Disneyland - House of Prime Rib last night. It smell's like a new _____ sauce" he continued.

Unaware of the Trippy Stick in 2011, Wiz Khalifa and the Taylor Gang were educated to the new stoner technology by rapper Berner during a California trip. The Bay Area rapper and business mogul tells Wiz Khalifa, Chevy Woods, and the rest of the Taylors how to use it. Berner also shows them the accessories of Trippy Sticks along with some of his favorite features.

Around the 3 minute 30 seconds mark of the Trippy Stick video, Wiz Khalifa takes his first hit of the hash oil vaporizer. For 13 seconds Wiz sucks in the Hash smoke until choking a little then dancing around in stoner-joy. The Pittsburgh marijuana smoker holds in the vapors for another 10 seconds, releasing the lung-caged fumes at approximately 3 minutes and 53 seconds.

"That High" says Wiz Khalifa after 1 toke on the Trippy Stick. "This $h*t is real" he continued.

The end experience of Wiz Khalifa, thanks to Berner, is that a Trippy Stick is a necessary tool for new age stoners. As a gift Berner gave Wiz Khalifa his own personal stick and 5 hash oil clips.

http://www.trippystick.net/trippy-s...pper-berner-hips-wiz-khalifa-to-trippy-stick/