@tay capone 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
It's not hating broski it's people without a life who have nuthing better to do,I remember getting banned like 10 times for posting to many beats and making a new thread for each one,I also had a pack on my case for that that's what helped get me banned,it's hilarious how there's so much bullshit on a music forum that's allowed just for traffic it's like the siccness owners want that to keep this site relevant,so many artists use to post here now it's down to a minimum lmao.
This muthafucka said he got banned ten times but got the nerve to say people don't got a life NIGGA YOU AINT GOT A FUCKING LIFE ANY PERSON WITH A LIFE BY THE SECOND BAN WOULDA KEPT IT MOVING you like a bowling ball been fingered thrown down the gutter and still comes back for more I tell you what one thing you ain't got including talent money and bitches is a small nose hahahaha

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Aww how sweet you guys are all mad cause u have no life.
But hey u guys are such cool siccness members.fuckin lame brains.
LOL @ no life, this faggot sits in his wood shack hitting the glass dick making weak ass beats counting his kids head lice, shut the fuck up you dirty ass tweeker, you're are mad cause knowone fucks with you here lol.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2014
Lmao... Good ones guys, must have took much thought... Anyhow, when I was in my early 20's, I would have engaged and verbally massacred the guys who quoted me, strictly for sport. But now, I just don't care!!! Anyhow, continue your success in real Life. ... Peace

"E"for effort!
fag

It's not hating broski it's people without a life who have nuthing better to do,I remember getting banned like 10 times for posting to many beats and making a new thread for each one,I also had a pack on my case for that that's what helped get me banned,it's hilarious how there's so much bullshit on a music forum that's allowed just for traffic it's like the siccness owners want that to keep this site relevant,so many artists use to post here now it's down to a minimum lmao.
how many years has it taken you to learn that you only need to make one thread for all your shitty beats?
you were banned for spamming you had like 5 threads on the front page upping em constantly no one would comment on them
Nobody wants to hear your shit beats and nobody likes spammers

If you add my head in there on top of a jew rubbing his hands, you will win the internet.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Lol I know it's not "true hating" I just meant the shennanigans... It's hella funny... N entertaining from a spectators position.. Unless u do or say some shit 2 get the attention brought on yourself or act like a fucking IDIOT...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
does anybody talk about music anymore on these boards???

Look i love a sickness roast as much as the next man but sickness used to be coo site to come to talk about music see what new shit is dropping and get a good laugh or 2 in the open forum...but now seems like bart and other boards are dead as fuck and the only thing remotely poppin is threads where everybodys trying to be a comedian and get props...just saying some of this shit be funny most of it don't and anything that is funny gets played out quick as fuck cuz its get over used and aint nobody talking about shit.

im i being too serio here or has this site just gone to shit, or I'm i just getting too old, or maybe all 3...who knows fuck it just saying thow

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
does anybody talk about music anymore on these boards???

Look i love a sickness roast as much as the next man but sickness used to be coo site to come to talk about music see what new shit is dropping and get a good laugh or 2 in the open forum...but now seems like bart and other boards are dead as fuck and the only thing remotely poppin is threads where everybodys trying to be a comedian and get props...just saying some of this shit be funny most of it don't and anything that is funny gets played out quick as fuck cuz its get over used and aint nobody talking about shit.

im i being too serio here or has this site just gone to shit, or I'm i just getting too old, or maybe all 3...who knows fuck it just saying thow
take away the trolling tho and its still going to be the same amount of users on this board.
that wax and killa tay thread was literally bringing users back from the dead. users that havent been on this site in years. but at the end of the day social media killed the message board. artists have direct access and control on who is their fb friend or who can follow them on twitter or instagram.
but you not getting old you just value respect. if a person were to say these things in person to an individual then hey more power to you gangsta.