Tax return got me like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Simplified Option for Home Office Deduction

Beginning in tax year 2013 (returns filed in 2014), taxpayers may use a simplified option when figuring the deduction for business use of their home.

Note: This simplified option does not change the criteria for who may claim a home office deduction. It merely simplifies the calculation and recordkeeping requirements of the allowable deduction.

Highlights of the simplified option:
•Standard deduction of $5 per square foot of home used for business (maximum 300 square feet).
•Allowable home-related itemized deductions claimed in full on Schedule A. (For example: Mortgage interest, real estate taxes).
•No home depreciation deduction or later recapture of depreciation for the years the simplified option is used.

more at
http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small...d/Simplified-Option-for-Home-Office-Deduction

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I don't pay taxes...
Same here. Yay SSI.

Buck up, I'm 30 and making five figures. But I do drive a Charger lol

I'm the opposite, I'll jot down the downsides of my job and be a complainer about it. I hate this fucking job. But I live in a small community and there ain't shit else that is steady. I have really good job security, that's about the only plus side of this job. Other than that, I make five figures, work 80 hours in between pay checks, have to work on weekends, have to work on holidays, have shitty ass hours, don't get to go to my kids wrestleing practice and/or matches, his t-ball season is coming up, so I'll probably miss out on that, too. But bills gotta get paid, so fuck it. Like I said earlier in this thread, I pretty much get paid to post shit on here lol But still fuck this job.
I never knew that people get paid to post on Siccness.net! Awesome! I used to think that Roloc,Vamps, NEMO, CoopDVill, Dana Dane, and Brotha Lynch Hung all founded Siccness.net as a news media outlet similar to ABC7, NBC, Austin Chronicle, and Vancouver Sun.
In other words I used to think that this site was ran by Brotha Lynch Hung and his homies. Boy am I dumb.

On the other hand, I'm in the same boat as Stick!
I still don't know what I want for a career either.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
just hit taxact and am getting 4200 this year. its been the same for bout 3 years now..
me and my wife allways just half the shit and blow it in vegas.
We aint got no kids... My base salary is 38k with change and my bonus always
puts me around 42ish or higher for the year. I select single 0-0 and then file jointly

My checks get booked pretty heavily every 2 weeks buts it worth it to me..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i have two jobs so someone told me that fucked me...idk how true that is
nah you could have 3 different jobs, what effects your return/ amount owed is how many dependents you put on your paperwork when you get hired.
A) says enter 1 if no one can claim you..
B) enter one if 1 if your spouse does not work or your second job is less earned less than 1,500..
E)enter 1 if your going to file head of household..
man thats 3 "dependants" that are really still you, the W-4 form is setting you up for failure and to owe...
I am a manager and encourage all my employees to ignore the top half and put how many kids they have that they can claim on line H... plain and simple.
the employees who last long enough always tell me they had never been cashed out like that before in previous years...

I even started filing taxes for some of my staff members on the strength back in 2011

Feb 3, 2014
nah you could have 3 different jobs, what effects your return/ amount owed is how many dependents you put on your paperwork when you get hired.
A) says enter 1 if no one can claim you..
B) enter one if 1 if your spouse does not work or your second job is less earned less than 1,500..
E)enter 1 if your going to file head of household..
man thats 3 "dependants" that are really still you, the W-4 form is setting you up for failure and to owe...
I am a manager and encourage all my employees to ignore the top half and put how many kids they have that they can claim on line H... plain and simple.
the employees who last long enough always tell me they had never been cashed out like that before in previous years...

I even started filing taxes for some of my staff members on the strength back in 2011
damn...yea...thats fucked how they word it...did claim 0 though

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I thought I would get more back. I didn't make that much this year from my job and I don't have to report my GI Bill money I get on my taxes and I bought a house this year. Getting back like $4300 I think but I might try to do them again on Turbo Tax to see if I get more back. But I also got in a wreck back in October and should be getting a $2,500-$4,000 more from that so that's a pretty good come up between those 2 things. I'll probably buy me a cape and a fly to Watsonville.

Apr 25, 2002
how's the baby doing bro?
Rasan thanks for asking bro.

My little baby girl is good man - 10 months old already. That "time flies" shit gets really real when you watching a little one grow up.

But no shit....my little baby girl is gonna be a big sister. We got another little baby girl coming at the end of July. Figured get it in and then get it over with. Not trying delay with whole raising children process.

And I figured given my history with females I was getting all girls. Not really stressin tho, having a little baby girl has been the greatest thing ever. Now they will have each growing up and will be really tight given how close they will be.

Lifes a trip.

A but for real, thanks for asking man. Hope all is good with you and yours.