TATTOO THREAD:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2007
I dunno.. I just don't want to get something I'd maybe regret having several years down the road. So I doubt I'll ever get any.
yea that's why i haven't gotten anything done besides my god & devil yin yang... that shit has real meaning to me cause i thought it up myself and my boy drew up the rough copy of it... i dunno what i wanna get next though. i'm thinkin either my last name in old english across my stomach, or a Krusty the Clown tattoo somewhere on my chest near my pacemaker... for those that don't know, Krusty the Clown from the simpsons also has a pacemaker.

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
I dunno.. I just don't want to get something I'd maybe regret having several years down the road. So I doubt I'll ever get any.
Well regretting isn't a thing to do, just learn from your mistakes....but a tat wouldn't necessarily be something you should regret if you liked it & wanted it at that time. If ya wish ya didn't have it anymore it just means you had that certain time in your life you weren't proud of & shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Dec 11, 2007
why do you have a pace maker?
i was havin tachycardias for like a year where my heart would go 200+bpm, like 275bpm when it was at the worst... so they put me on meds that were designed to slow my heart down and the pacemaker was just there to make sure my heart didn't stop basically... shit's all straightened out now though, turns out i had an extra electrical pathway in my heart that was causin the tachycardias and they went in and burned that shit out via catherization.

Dec 2, 2005
I got a question about tattoo charges....

If someone says they have a $300 minimum for portraits and also $100 per hour, does that mean that there's a possibility that they can raise that $300 depending on the portrait? Thanks, yall.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I got a question about tattoo charges....

If someone says they have a $300 minimum for portraits and also $100 per hour, does that mean that there's a possibility that they can raise that $300 depending on the portrait? Thanks, yall.
That honestly depends on the artist. You need to ask upfront on how much its going to cost. Don't forget to tip! :cheeky:

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
mars, you got the pic of big rich tattoo of (i think) his kids name in tag on his arm?

i want something similar, i want a pic to show show for reference

oh you wanted that picture. when you pm'd me you said my daughters name and i have that on the top of my hand. the one in graf on my forearm is my babys mama's name. i have no idea if i have a pic of that anymore. fuck man i know what picture youre talking about and that shits like 7 years old or so (the picture). the top of my hand i have a big horse shoe with my daughters name going through it and a four leaf clover underneath. i bet you were reading my reply to your pm like "wtf?".