TATTOO REMOVAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
ANY1 DONE IT OR HAVE ANY INFO?
LASER OR CREAM?
HOW MUCH MONEY FOR WHAT SIZE PIECE?

FROM WHAT IVE RESEARCHED THEY NEED U TO "COME IN FOR A CONSULTATION" BEFORE THEY CAN DISCUSS PRICING

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
ANY1 DONE IT OR HAVE ANY INFO?
LASER OR CREAM?
HOW MUCH MONEY FOR WHAT SIZE PIECE?

FROM WHAT IVE RESEARCHED THEY NEED U TO "COME IN FOR A CONSULTATION" BEFORE THEY CAN DISCUSS PRICING
For your affiliated tats, yes you're gonna need a consultation & damn near debrief on some DO SNY type shit. You're gonna denounce the hood before they take em off you just so they know you aint gonna put a bigger / badder one in its place.

try wrecking balm, it works.

it stinks, & it irritates the skin the first couple of times, but you can remove tats yourself without laser treatment.

Good luck breh, they got it at walmart for $100 for the kit.

I took one off when that shit first came out & you cant even tell I had a tattoo there.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
For your affiliated tats, yes you're gonna need a consultation & damn near debrief on some DO SNY type shit. You're gonna denounce the hood before they take em off you just so they know you aint gonna put a bigger / badder one in its place.

try wrecking balm, it works.

it stinks, & it irritates the skin the first couple of times, but you can remove tats yourself without laser treatment.

Good luck breh, they got it at walmart for $100 for the kit.

I took one off when that shit first came out & you cant even tell I had a tattoo there.
GOOD SHIT THANKS, HOW BIG WAS THE ONE U REMOVED, AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? IF IT TAKES MONTHS IM THINKING JUST GO FOR LASER

I SEENT SUM VIDS ON THAT FOO TRIGZ INSTAGRAM A WHILE BACK AND IT LOOKS LIKE ITS INSTANT, BUT U HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO HEAL INBETWEEN SESSIONS OR WHATEVER

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
GOOD SHIT THANKS, HOW BIG WAS THE ONE U REMOVED, AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? IF IT TAKES MONTHS IM THINKING JUST GO FOR LASER

I SEENT SUM VIDS ON THAT FOO TRIGZ INSTAGRAM A WHILE BACK AND IT LOOKS LIKE ITS INSTANT, BUT U HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO HEAL INBETWEEN SESSIONS OR WHATEVER
it was about the size of a middle finger, just script lettering.

it takes about 60 days to finish the process with wrecking balm.

Trigz shit was not instant, it takes months & multiple visits to get laser treatment & is about 10 times more painful than getting the tattoo itself.

Laser treatment is about double the length in treatment

Here is some useful info breh:
How long does it take to remove a tattoo?
(LASER)

Walmart Wrecking Balm Wrecking Balm Microdermabrasion Tattoo Fade System, 1 pk : Questions, Answers, How To, FAQs, Tips, Advice, Answers, Buying Guide
(WRECKING BALM)

Hella bad reviews for wrecking balm, but it worked for me & worked for a lot of other ppl I've tattooed on.

If you got a homeboy who slings ink, see if he cant do the saline / peroxide treatment (basically going over your tattoo with saline + peroxide instead of ink & it deplenishes the ink to close to 0%)

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Lol hilarious, I wonder how many idiots out there have used that not knowing the tattoo will just grow back if not killed with laser radiation
See, that's where you're wrong @

If you were a professional you would know that once the tattoo has been 'removed' with said free tattoo removal tool as shown in the post above, to follow through with the procedure that the application of gasoline directly into the previously tattooed area would give you a better chance of the tattoo not returning even without the laser radiation treatment (or the battery acid + salt home DIY remedy either)

this is all stuff the Illuminati does not want to get out so it is nowhere documented on the internet, but a few of us are 'in the know' so to speak.

I'd gladly give you more information in a detailed email with bullet points & fancy ~squiggly lines~ on it to prove I am right.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Cool story breh:

So my rival back in the tagging days, hella years after tagging was over for both of us, we ran across each other.

We met under our real names through a mutual friend, not under our graffiti monikers. Dude looked familiar but I thought nothing of it, its a small world.

we became friends after a while & squashed our beef through a mutual friend.

Back in the 80's / 90's it was tag-banging... every tagging crew was backed by a gang.

He joined his, & got his click & XIV on his arm in hella big ass letters.

a couple of years after getting them he grew up & left the gang & his family sent him to Mexico to get the tattoos removed.

....they cut off a huge chunk of his leg & skin grafted it over the tattoo on his arm, so his arm instead of the tat, he had this huge freddy krueger lookin 10 inch area from his elbow up to his shoulder & he'd always be scratching it n shit

it was fucking disgusting

cool tattoo removal story bro

Last edited: