Tate>Mays

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol@tays slipping cause he bombed on purpose the the senior bowl to go with his coach at 14, yall will see the real deal when he is having your wr's, and rb's carried off the field, seattle way to limp wristed to go toe to toe with friisco this year.

May 9, 2002
lol@tays slipping cause he bombed on purpose the the senior bowl to go with his coach at 14, yall will see the real deal when he is having your wr's, and rb's carried off the field, seattle way to limp wristed to go toe to toe with friisco this year.
Who is "tays"?

Mays "bombed" all year, in case you didn't watch ANY college football. Mays football IQ is like 40.

Chancellor > Mays

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yup I agree. Chancellor's going to knock the shit out of Crabtree and Gore lol
Vernon Davis will either run right past him, or block him into the stands.... Yall can fight with the rams for worst in the division again.

If Alex smith runs any bootlegs, Yalls coachs whole defense will collapse just like it did in college against any college QB who ran faster then a 4.8. His creative dropping of lb's into passing lane works, till the QB figures out it leaves a 40 yard lane to the endzone everytime.

May 9, 2002
Alex Smith is a backup on 90% of the teams in the NFL.

Keep it real, both the Hawks and the 9ers are going to be .500 or below this year. In fact, the entire NFC West is going to look like shit...there are NO QB's in this division.

This year is gonna suck.

Jan 12, 2006

Keep it real, both the Hawks and the 9ers are going to be .500 or below this year. In fact, the entire NFC West is going to look like shit...there are NO QB's in this division.

This year is gonna suck.
lol we will probably go 9-7 and just make the playoffs. on the other hand you turds will be lucky to win 5 games.

Dec 9, 2005

This year is gonna suck.

Not sure I agree with the 9ers going under .500. We were at .500 last year, and haven't lost anyone significant, and actually I'd say we've addressed some of our glaring weaknesses.

I think the 9ers will finish somewhere around 10-6.

This will be the first time in Alex's career that he's had the same playbook to work with, so I don't think its fair to say we've seen the best of him just yet.

See you guys on opening day. I wish we got Earl Thomas, BTW. :(