Tamina Snuka is sexy as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Darkshoedown sorta funny style like that...
i got the name dark"shoe"down for putting the boots to your monkey ass nad im glad i can make you laugh. looks like I hurt your feelings and emotionally scared you in that crazie loc thread. its ok get some counseling.

im hbk on here and you iron mike sharpe nothing but a saturday morning jobber with no personality or character.

Last edited:

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The facts are:you like manly looking chicks and you wrote a term paper in regards to a response, in a crazie locs thread...

Your more like the brooklyn brawler...before he actually beat the red rooster...

all thrashed out,bummy as a motherfucker,with no sense of direction other than being everybodys lil bitch...

Feb 8, 2003
The facts are:you like manly looking chicks and you wrote a term paper in regards to a response, in a crazie locs thread...

Y.

I said above this thread was for fun I made it being sarcastic during her match. You definately dont read.

You gotta be the dumbest muhfucka on here I bet you was in the same L.D classed as Crazie Locs so thats why you his dick.