Talk Box Enterprises

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
Sup... I had a chat on myspace with FINGAZZ, he got a little heated when I told him about his talkbox sound..haha ... and considering MAGIC isn't a keyboard player he's doing his best with the sound and playing it... but he will improve with time as he gets more involved in learning the keyboard. Now with FINGAZZ, he needs to change his sound up some, he sounds the same on every track which is boring to hear... his sound has no softness, or funkiness to it... just always harsh and mouthy sounding...

May 25, 2005
^^^I was just tellin my homie that i like the harshness and rough edge to Fingazz talkbox compared to the softer sounds lol. Dont get me wrong though, i heard your samples before and theyre dope. Now I have my own definition of "funkyness", but how would you describe the funkyness hes missing? Just a simple question. Im not vouching for Fingazz or anything, its just I find he came pretty funky on a few tracks.

Jul 4, 2005
Listen to him really closely, and you will hear what dude is missing in his sound hahah ... like for example... the emotional element... or how about a soulful sound... regardless of what type of music you put the talkbox on, if you ain't got a humanisitc, heart felt sound... you're gonna come off sounding COLD... and just using the talkbox just to use it... but listen to the different talkboxers out there, and write down the ones who coming with it with a emotional feel... then post up your results here.

MisterGroove:cool:

May 25, 2005
^^^Everything you just said, i swear i would think i was talkin to my homeboy lol, but lets see...Keep in mind, i do not play the talkbox, even though one day I will attempt to, these are a few of my opinions. I enjoy Roger JR's talkbox. The sound is not as clear (maybe thats not what im lookin for,but theres something thats off a bit), but i feel he puts feeling and emotion into it. Byron Chambers is good, but gospel isnt for me. Bigg Robb has a few tracks that are nice, his sound is also ruff a bit. Terry Troutman is passable, but he could use some work. But yeah, I can understand what youre sayin bout Fingazz, i guess its just a matter of personal preference. Have you ever heard Battlecat on talkbox? He doesnt do much of it, but one track by King T, titled "the game (its rough)" really does it for me. His sound is unique. The intro to this song blows my mind and I would like to hear your opinion of it. If you havent heard it or know of it Ill try and put it up later.

Jul 12, 2002
I love that King T song man. That whole fuckin album was dope. Its really too bad about Roger Troutman Jr. dying. He was coming up and had hella talent.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
GAME INSANE said:
Look like we got conflicting schedules G...Email me mane...Check out www.giproductz.com to see what we workin wit....Let me know what goes down....
Did you email him? cause he may not check this site very often/ he responds to all emails....get mr groove to do talkboxing extremely talented and he will put that soul and funk with whats missing from some other Boxers

Jul 4, 2005
I'm available anytime for music production... just hit me up on AIM, YAHOO or MSN messengers... at some point of the day I'm always on all three. Just holler and the talkbox will holler back haha!:)