Talez From The Morgue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
On track 11 is that the same Troll who mods this forum?
yea its the same troll that mods the forum..ill be working on another project soon called "House Of A 1,000 Faces" thats going to released by Halloween..im goin to try to get features like mars,kung fu vampire,kid crusher, more dosia demon.. and its going to be as sick as possible..

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
well i just wanted to make sure people knew it was the real skr artists and not someone with a similar name cause now days people copy names n cant be original
If you are going by the name Smiley then you have no originality. Vatos been calling each other that forever. Im sure there more than a few chicano rappers with that name.

Sykotik as a name isn't that original either just because you spell it all retarded. Just because you spell a word differently and use it as a name does not make it original.

SKR puts out shit music so that is not really helping you any either.

You guys should work more on music less on images and being "original". Maybe then you guys can make some sort of progression or quit.

House of 1,000 Faces? Where's the originality in that? Taking a movie title and changing a word does not make it original. You know how many mixtapes have names related to that movie?

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Generic Horrorcore. Sorry if I hurt your feelings brah. I mean honestly who waste their money on this shit? That song you put up sounds like every other horrorcore garbage being put out. Yall don't have a stand out style at all. Step your shit up. Get some beats that slap. Scary voices are played out in this genre. Step your lyrics up. I don't care about you teain'r up stomachs or faces. Anyone can write this garbage. Sounded like two minutes of you guys just saying the same shit over and over.

Mar 17, 2010
Generic Horrorcore. Sorry if I hurt your feelings brah. I mean honestly who waste their money on this shit? That song you put up sounds like every other horrorcore garbage being put out. Yall don't have a stand out style at all. Step your shit up. Get some beats that slap. Scary voices are played out in this genre. Step your lyrics up. I don't care about you teain'r up stomachs or faces. Anyone can write this garbage. Sounded like two minutes of you guys just saying the same shit over and over.
NA YOU DIDNT HURT MY FEELINGS BRO IF ANYTHING I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK THAT'S WHAT HELPS IMPROVE A RAPPER..THERES MORE SONGS FROM THIS CD ON YOUTUBE ILL POST THE LINKS IN A BIT