TALES FROM THE HIGH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
HEY ANYBODY GOT SOME CRAZY STORIES TO TELL AFTER THEY GOT SCHMOKIE.

PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY DIDNT GET HIGH THEIR FIRST TIME, BUT I GOT SOOO BLOWNSKY FOR MINE. OFF THAT PURPLE CUSH, I WAS LIKE IN A MOVIE WITH TRIPPED OUT EPISODES. IT WAS LIKE I WAS THIS LITTLE GUY OPERATING MY BODY. HELLA ZONED OUT, THEN I WENT ON A TRAMPELENE AND COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. THE WORM HAD DEFINETELY TURNED FOR ME. I WAS ONLY 12 TOO.

IVE HAD MANY STORIES SINCE THEN. FROM PARANOIA TO EATING PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES, COTTON MOUTH, THE GIGGLES, SOBE'S, ETC.

LET ME HEAR SOME OF YOURS. AWRIGHT FOLKS, MUCH LOVE.

May 6, 2002
I was on leave form the Marines and My boy twisted a fat ass blunt.. little did I know it was full of NAID.. shit had me trippin.. I couldnt hear shit and when I was driving home, I think I never changed gears on my car.. I was rollin around TOWN in first gear.. DAMN!! It was off the hook!

I also smoked in Japan and that was some funny ass shit!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I have to drive with the window cracked when im that high, or i wont know that im really driving and i wont know were REALITY is. I have to hear the wind come in the window.

Sep 15, 2002
I was hella high waiting for the taxi home tonight and I was all paranoid that these rednecks were going to jump me and the cops would come and find my weed, then I'd have to sit in the holding cell all loaded....fuck that. paranoid as fuck.

The highest I rember getting recently was after not smoking for about a year, I took 3 huge hits off my friend's 6 foot bong down in modesto....I lost my vision for a few minutes, like there was a black fog over everything. Then I ate hella egg rolls and stuffed jalapenos at jack in the box, giggling like a retard.....I thought of how deprived I had been, going without weed for so many months before....i thought "what the fuck was I thinking?":dead:

Oct 6, 2002
THE FIRST TIME I EVER THREW UP(OFF WEED) WAS OFF THREE SOBE HITS.

YEAHHH GETTIN HIGH AFTER BEING OFF IT IS A TRIP. FOR REALL THOUGH TOHSE BLEEZYS GET ME SOOO MESSED UP. THE SUMMER BEFORE LAST ME AND MY HOMEBOY WHITE JOHN(HE JUST RECEIVED 30 GS FOR HIS MOM DYING) ROLLED A BOUT A BLUNT A DAY, GIVE OR TAKE. MAN I WAS BLOWNSKY THE WHOLE SUMMER. EXTRA FUN THOUGH. ESPESCIALLY OFF THAT CHOC TYE BLUNTS, DAMN. I DONT KNOW HOW I MADE IT THROUGH.

WHAT IS NAID?

THNKS FOR POSTIN YALL!

P.S.
DONT DRIVE HIGH, ALTHOUGH THAT SHIT IS FUN, YOU BE DRIVIN ON THE FREEWAY GOIN ABOUT 90 AND JUST LET GO OF THE WHEEL.

WATCHIN FOR THE ROLLAS. PEACESKI WEESKI YOSKI WOSKI

Oct 6, 2002
BALLIN IS FO BASKET BALL SON

DOGG IHEARD SOMEWHERES THAT YOUR MORE SUBCONSCIOUSLY ALERT WHEN YOUR HIGH. LIKE 2/3 SUB CONSCIOUS OR SOMEFIN. I KINDA AGREE CAUSE SOMETIMES ILL BE DOIN SOMETHIN THEN I SORT OF ZONE OUT AND REALIZE WHAT IM DOING BUT ILL BE DOING IT RIGHT. LIKE WHEN IM HITTEN YOUR MOM UP, SHE, NO JUST PLAYIN. BUT FORREAL I DO DO SOME DUMBASS SHIT WHEN IM LIT. ISEE THING S THAT OTHER PEOPLE DONT THOUGH IT S TIGHT, LIKE I PLAY BALL AND ILL DO SOME TIGHT ASS PASS AND PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE DAMN HOWD YOU GET THAT OFF. AND I JUST SHRUGG AND TROT DOWN COURT LIKE J-DUB. GO GRIZZ.

Apr 25, 2002
ive got to many stories....more like three too many....

tha last time i smoked was a week ago, i was with 5 people and we were hott boxin this car....we had two pipes goin around....one of tha chicks had never been high before, and was trippin but tryin not to show it, lol....but damn it was hella foggy, we had the dome light on and people from the outside still couldnt see in....after finishin hella bowls, we exited, some females were hella stressin over the two gyrls smokin....so i just went down to tha beach and chilled next to tha bonfire, a chick came down a few later, and as said 'penetrated her brain with sweet game' - j dub....it was areal laidbak night....